Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

According to BARBER the Watford GAME is FRIGHT night fancy DRESS

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
One of the better ones, usually a moderate fan but this was above standard.

Do we have any players from the DICK era with halloween type pun names?

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
One of the better ones, usually a moderate fan but this was above standard.

Do we have any players with halloween type pun names?
Sir Norman GHOUL...?

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Daniel (COB)WEBB...?

Canonman

Apr 14, 2011
After the DEBACLE of SPANISH fancy dress against Bolton PULL Barber has HAD another BRIGHT idea and SAYS the Watford game on SKY will be FRIGHT night fancy dress. I can't BELIEVE we are paying this CLOWNS wages as CEO and with the TEAM in free FALL desperately needing NEW players and HE comes up with an IDEA about FANCY dress.

I shall ENTER into the SPIRIT of the night though and my FIRST thought was to go as SATAN and run on the PITCH naked apart from WARING a LUCIFER mask and a TALE and see what the SKY cameras make of THAT. I will cover myself in GREECE so when a steward grabs ME he slips over and it makes a GRATE comedy moment for SOCCER AM.

But I DISMISSED that as it is NOT scary enough and INSTEAD I will do something that WILL terrify the 30000+ supporters in ATTENDANCE and I will go as the POTLESS pillock Dick Tight and my pal TERRY will go as his LAPDOG Poodle Perry. Can you IMAGINE everyone thinking Dick Tight was back at the CLUB ? Kids will be SCREAMING when they see ME and it will be MASS panic all over the AMEX.

Of course IT would be BRILLIANT to recreate MOMENTS such as the Chelsea YOUTH Cup when Dick Tight and the lapdog did the COLLECTION and SCARPERED off down Tongdean Lane with the buckets (Of course Tight GAVE the game away when he WANTED people to PUT Euros in the BUCKET so he would SAVE on the EXCHANGE fees in Torrelmolinos) or MAYBE my favourite when one COLD wet evening at the AMEX and my ARS could TAKE no more and WE all RAN onto the pitch to GET at the potless pillock in the directors BOX and he sprinted off in FRIGHT, as one WAG said at the time they hadn't seen DICK Tight move so fast since he was in the pub and someone said it was his ROUND.

Maybe I can START the evening in Dicks bar with all the LICKERS telling them all stories about the GOLDSTONE when anyone knows the potless pillock only WENT there once and that was to SELL it, and I can WAVE the contract Bobby Zamora SINGED to go to QPR or even better I can give them a HINT about the 1983 FA Cup Final money.

Maybe IT should be put to the VOTE and allow EVERYONE to say their FAVOURITE Dick Tight moment and I can RECREATE it ?

Let's MAKE FRIGHT night one to REMEMBER and TERRIFY everyone.

UP THE ARS

:albion2::albion2::albion2:
Go and get some help mate. Your threads are just utterly stupid, I know there are some people on here who find you funny, I don't , I'm sick to death of the references to Dick Knight and others who put in a lot of work to get the club where it is today. I just hope I never meet you in person. Just who the hell do you think are? You can't even spell properly when you do write this irkesome rubbish.

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
Not Dick TIGHT related, but would like to see a re-enactment of the famous incident at Withdean when Ernest put boot polish on his face to impersonate Leon Knight, hid behind the dugout and jumped out to scare Mark McGhee and give him the FRIGHT of his life

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
Oh God this is actually true then?

Our next home game is the live TV match with Watford on Monday 28th October - and we're aiming for another bumper crowd for the cameras. To help do this we've a fantastic ticket offer for our younger supporters.
The match, which is on the first day of autumn half-term, three days before Halloween, has been dubbed Fright Night at the Amex; and to be part of the fun under-16s can buy a ticket for the fiendish price of £1, when purchased with an adult or senior ticket.

Albion's head of commercial development Simon Williams said, "The match is live on TV and we want to remind those watching that we've got the biggest and best support in the Football League.

"We know, due to school commitments, many of our younger fans miss out on the week-night evening matches at the Amex. With this game taking place during half-term we want our younger fans to come and fill the stadium and experience the unique atmosphere of a match under the lights.

"After our recent Spanish Day proved popular with our young fans, and with this game so close to Halloween - a time of year children enjoy - we wanted to give younger fans another chance to have some fun with the Fright Night theme.

"Once again there will be prizes for the spookiest outfits on display and there'll be a trick or treat prize draw for every fans who comes to the game, including our season-ticket holders. Five lucky ticket holders will be picked at random to win one of five money-can't-buy prizes, which will be announced in the build-up to the game."

Chief executive Paul Barber added, "This is part of our on-going commitment to continue to grow our fan base - particularly encouraging our younger supporters along to matches - and we are looking at a number of initiatives to build on our already impressive crowd numbers since we moved to the Amex."

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Go and get some help mate. Your threads are just utterly stupid, I know there are some people on here who find you funny, I don't , I'm sick to death of the references to Dick Knight and others who put in a lot of work to get the club where it is today. I just hope I never meet you in person. Just who the hell do you think are? You can't even spell properly when you do write this irkesome rubbish.

I TAKE it you don't WANT an ARS Halloween CATALOGUE where we HAVE several items for SAIL including a Dick Tight horror MASK and also a Dick Tight WALLET (genuine and GUARANTEED unopened)

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008

:lolol:

That's brilliant, best reaction I've seen to an Ernest thread in ages. 10/10 :flounce: :flounce:

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I TAKE it you don't WANT an ARS Halloween CATALOGUE where we HAVE several items for SAIL including a Dick Tight horror MASK and also a Dick Tight WALLET (genuine and GUARANTEED unopened)

:lolol:

That's brilliant, best reaction I've seen to an Ernest thread in ages. 10/10 :flounce: :flounce:

His reposte was not too bad either

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton

You're Dick Tight aren't you? Tell us what happened to the Cup Final money you Acker Bilk lookalike barstad!!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home

Wooosh

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here