Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

AC/DC or Coldplay

• Total voters

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
What is NSC's decision?

Dinosaur rock or Fey rock?

No fence what would you prefer to listen to if it was one or the other for an hour?

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Coldplay

[yt]HDFmuOtKrBc&feature[/yt]

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
How can coldplay be classed as rock? It's bollocks pretentious wank for middle aged ***** who think they are "cool" because they listen to music that is in the hit parade.

And anyone who doesn't think Chris Martin is a **** then I direct you to the fact he named his daughter after a fruit!

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
How can coldplay be classed as rock? It's bollocks pretentious wank for middle aged ***** who think they are "cool" because they listen to music that is in the hit parade.

And anyone who doesn't think Chris Martin is a **** then I direct you to the fact he named his daughter after a fruit!

Whereas listening to the same mindless repetitive headbanging shite for 35 years is ok?

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003

Anyone who uses the term "hit parade" in 2008 ain't cool, that's for sure.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Silly silly question:

Legendary rock n roll band who changed the face of music and have become role models for many many later bands

OR

Middle of the road crooners selling themselves as the 21st century version of Frank Sinatras doing nothing new and offering no new vision... just more and more versions of 'I did it my way'. And their first album showed so much promise.....

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Silly silly question:

Legendary rock n roll band who changed the face of music QUOTE]

You are having a laugh...please tell me you are:ohmy:

Nope... Back in Black was one of the biggest albums of the seventies. Bands like Judas Priest and Def Leppard to name but two cite AC DC as a key influence.

I don't have a single Ac DC album in my collection but I can't ignore the reality can I?

Really should get Back in Black though.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
And to porve my point...:

'It is AC/DC's best selling album, the second best-selling album of all time, and the biggest selling album by any band, with more than 42 million copies sold worldwide.[2] In 2006 Back in Black was certified by the Recording Industry Association of America as the fifth best-selling album in the United States, with 22 million copies sold' (Wikip)

Find similar info on Coldplay if you can.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports