Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Abuse of Freedman - Blimey!

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
That might have been because of the chant that went up from the back centre of the WSU, along the lines of, 'Come and have a go if one thinks one's hard enough...' :wink:

"You Unclean, Northern Illegitimate people"

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
To be fair if you come from Bolton a Stoke accent's quite posh.

Shame there's a couple of our own twattards on there. Without them it would have been the perfect end to the destruction of a team I absolutely cannot stand.

That's worth a LOL.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
"The Brighton fan, turned up early to abuse the opposition manager because he used to play for Palace. What an interesting and well rounded life he must lead".

I don't think they've done their research there tho as it was after the game. They prob happened to have been passing after a post match drink or two and threw a few verbals at an ex palace manager. Hardly the crime of the century. The Bolton fans come off much worse from that vid....

tinycowboy

Aug 9, 2008
Canterbury
I was chatting to her on the train to falmer b4 k.o, proper dirty northern milf, her mate was well worth a poke too :)

I must have been next to you. My kids were a little bit terrified of her, especially when she bashed into them. She was very friendly, but you could tell that it wouldn't take too much for her to start kicking off and, if she did, it wouldn't be pleasant...

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
IndependentGeorge76 on YouTube

God they sound horrible. Living miserable little lives in their shitty grey town, eating tv dinners with their fat children and ugly, joyless families. The bolton fans sound like ***** too.

lol

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
I don't think they've done their research there tho as it was after the game. They prob happened to have been passing after a post match drink or two and threw a few verbals at an ex palace manager. Hardly the crime of the century. The Bolton fans come off much worse from that vid....

This and to be honest, some people on here are far too precious.

If you've paid the amount of money the Bolton fans did to watch that every week, I'm sure you'd be annoyed.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
This and to be honest, some people on here are far too precious.

If you've paid the amount of money the Bolton fans did to watch that every week, I'm sure you'd be annoyed.

I would as they really were sh1te

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Honestly, that video is hilarious. Well done to all involved.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Looks like the video has been removed, pity couldn't wait to show it to a mate of mine who is a Bolton fan. You really have gotta wonder sometimes...

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
There is a poster on their site called CWP with the most INCREDIBLE avatar.

Mesmerising.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here