Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Abuse of Freedman - Blimey!

bennibenj

Mar 6, 2011
Sompting
That was disgusting, how pathetic a human being do you have to be so vile to someone? Who cares if he is ex Palace, there is banter during the match etc. - but for people to wait, walk round and be so vile, no one deserves that.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
I didnt know Janice Battersby was a Wanderers fan

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
I've been married for 30 years and have two daughters. You develop a thick skin for female abuse but her accent really started to grate.....or was that Jimmy Cranky?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
That was disgusting, how pathetic a human being do you have to be so vile to someone? Who cares if he is ex Palace, there is banter during the match etc. - but for people to wait, walk round and be so vile, no one deserves that.

She was probably the Bolton supporter's representative equivalent of Liz Costa :wink:

I hear it was a very awkward trip home as she was the coach driver.

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
What a bellend the Albion fan is, if your going to abuse any ex-Palace put a bit of passion into it. Standing there shouting "Your Palace scum" in monotone with no use of expletives or the words filthy , pikey or greasy jock wanker is unforgivable.....must of been one of the premier league plastics the tinpot deluded's are so keen on telling us about!

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

Blues Rock DJ

Apr 18, 2011
Dorset
I actually quite like Freedman, unfathomable as that may be to some. The problem is that he's got a squad full of players who (as I understand it) are on very good money but don't seem interested in playing. Maybe Bolton wasn't the great career move it may have appeared at the time.

agreed, but also not getting any younger.....

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Blimey they don't hold back. That site certainly doesn't rely on Google Adds for their income? :lol:

Liked this comment though.

"How posh do the Brighton fans sound ?"

"The Brighton fan, turned up early to abuse the opposition manager because he used to play for Palace. What an interesting and well rounded life he must lead".

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
Blimey they don't hold back. That site certainly doesn't rely on Google Adds for their income? :lol:

That might have been because of the chant that went up from the back centre of the WSU, along the lines of, 'Come and have a go if one thinks one's hard enough...' :wink:

ozseagull

Jun 27, 2013
What a bellend the Albion fan is, if your going to abuse any ex-Palace put a bit of passion into it. Standing there shouting "Your Palace scum" in monotone with no use of expletives or the words filthy , pikey or greasy jock wanker is unforgivable.....must of been one of the premier league plastics the tinpot deluded's are so keen on telling us about!

Was that the person filming it? And is the person filming it the op?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

To be fair if you come from Bolton a Stoke accent's quite posh.

Shame there's a couple of our own twattards on there. Without them it would have been the perfect end to the destruction of a team I absolutely cannot stand.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
I think they were too soft on him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here