Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Abuse and NSC

bennibenj

Mar 6, 2011
Sompting
I don't know Husty he may be a great bloke but he seems to like dishing out the insults. What makes this guy so special ? Is he a perfect human being ?

I saw him once, I could tell by the way he used his walk he's a womans man, he had no time to talk. Heritage stones light up as he walks over them at The Amex too. Incredible

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
You were on her side ?

This reminds me of NSC......... Stay off my side, do you hear, stay off my side.

[Yt]tvZ3cFO9f3I[/yt]

Unquestionably the most boring and dull film I have ever made the mistake to watch. Utter rubbish from start to finish.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
baron pepperpot is a knob
:D
What can one do to cease being a 'knob' ?
Stop making such dull posts for a start.
There you go, you changed your tune pretty quickly :D

A lot of the insults are tongue in cheek.
A lot that aren't, are the result of some outlandish opinions that were possibly tongue in cheek themselves.

Like when people start criticising our players, I'm quite likely to start hurling abuse at them. But I don't mean offence by it, it's just (shit, need an alternative word for banter, which I know to be unacceptable) playful teasing (online dictionary was no help). And I wasn't being serious about you making dull posts.

HovaGirl

I'll try a breakfast pie
Jul 16, 2009
West Hove
I'd guess that some posters are hardly more than children. I'd guess that others are immature and it's the attention-seeking internet version of squeaking "pants!" or "willy!" in public. Yet others may be mentally ill or not actually realise the effect they have. Yet others are just anonymous trolls who like to start a good binfest, probably out of boredom.

In the main, I find most NSChatters to be an intelligent bunch and full of humour.

HovaGirl

I'll try a breakfast pie
Jul 16, 2009
West Hove
In my experience, it tends to be people who have very little responsibility or authority in real life who quickly turn to abuse. It's their only opportunity to express themselves. (Same as kids who cross a road very slowly in front of traffic to make it slow down).

Probably true, but also it's probably the only place in their lives where they have any control over anything. They can control the way a thread goes whereas they can't control anything else in their tedium-filled lives.

bennibenj

Mar 6, 2011
Sompting
Probably true, but also it's probably the only place in their lives where they have any control over anything. They can control the way a thread goes whereas they can't control anything else in their tedium-filled lives.

reckon your pretty much spot on there

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Unquestionably the most boring and dull film I have ever made the mistake to watch. Utter rubbish from start to finish.

One man's meat is another man's poison. It is superb and fully deserved the 94 Oscars it won.... or however many it was.

Just having watched a couple of clips from OFOTCN again, it is a wonderfully human and intelligent film with jack Nicholson at his subversive best. But if you don't like that sort of film.....

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here