Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Absolutely buzzing right now

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
My lad was a mascot at the Goldstone the day Kenny Dalgleish brought Blackburn Rovers to town. Wonderful memorable day.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Bloody hell that's incredible! We'll want a full debrief on Friday!

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Marvellous scenes. As if Thursday night wasn't exciting enough for you both, that will just take it to a whole new level!

I hope she has an amazing time :thumbsup:

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
Hi all

I'm proper buzzing right now.

My daughter has always bugged me to go to the games with me for a couple of years but I felt she was too young.

Last season at Christmas I took the plunge and bought her a half season ticket for the second half of last season

She's now a proper bonafide Albion fan with a full ST this season and is constantly talking about the club, watching YouTube videos, joined her own local girls team and generally loves the game.

She just turned 9 last month.

Today I've just had a call from the club from a lovely lady who asked if she would like to be a mascot for Thursday's game and to be one of the 3 that will walk out with the refs at the start of the game!

It's going to make her day when I get home from work this evening and tell her what's going to happen!

She's going to be on TV around the world and hopefully meet a few of the players if she's allowed to!

I've obviously never done anything like this before either!

So happy for her and I have a feeling she's going to become even more fanatical than she already is!

Now to get her booked in for a haircut ASAP🤣
That’s amazing, it‘s a day she will remember for the rest of her life. My daughter is now 21 and she was a mascot for a Brighton v Reading game at the Amex and walked out with Gordon Greer as a captain mascot. She loved it and still says it was one her best days ever.

congratulations, I bet there will be a massive smile, a bit of screaming and jumping up and down when you tell her 🤗

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I’ve just had a smoke and two glasses of lovely white wine and listening to some northern soul playlist and planning Thursday,
Oh and Charlize Theron is coming round tonight

Ok ok …………3 glasses

theboybilly

Hi all

My daughter has always bugged me to go to the games with me for a couple of years but I felt she was too young.

Last season at Christmas I took the plunge and bought her a half season ticket for the second half of last season

She's now a proper bonafide Albion fan with a full ST this season and is constantly talking about the club, watching YouTube videos, joined her own local girls team and generally loves the game.

Today I've just had a call from the club from a lovely lady who asked if she would like to be a mascot for Thursday's game and to be one of the 3 that will walk out with the refs at the start of the game!

It's going to make her day when I get home from work this evening and tell her what's going to happen!

She's going to be on TV around the world and hopefully meet a few of the players if she's allowed to!

So happy for her and I have a feeling she's going to become even more fanatical than she already is!

Tell her to look out for Lisa who helps with the mascots - your daughter will be fine with her

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Hi all

Wow I’m literally buzzing FOR you and her! Glad the club still doing things like this. Amazing… 💙🤍

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
The power of football eh?

Congrats to you and your daughter OP

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here