Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Abdul Razak to be loaned from Manchester City according to Sky Sports

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
It's been bugging me since this thread started but wasn't Razak a terrorist in the film Air Force One?

He was a probably the world's youngest one if that's true :wink:

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
So, he's injured!?

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;4715523 said:
MARVELOUS! Must mean his injury was just bruising rather than ligament damage. Hopefully they have researched it and it's not just lazy journalism though following the Sky Sports story. :clap:

Or he wasn't injured - remember we're only going on a blokes word on the City forum...

west upper king

Aug 31, 2011
brezovan

mattock greer dunk reyez

bricutt razak

buckley vicente noone

cms

subs:ankergren, el abd, forster caskey, sparrow, lua lua.

but no room for barnes, calderon, vincelot and navaro :cry:

but still the best brighton team for a very long time ... premiership here we come:albion2:

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
brezovan

mattock greer dunk reyez

bricutt razak

buckley vicente noone

cms

subs:ankergren, el abd, forster caskey, sparrow, lua lua.

but no room for barnes, calderon, vincelot and navaro :cry:

but still the best brighton team for a very long time ... premiership here we come:albion2:

Nor Vokes...???

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;4715523 said:
MARVELOUS! Must mean his injury was just bruising rather than ligament damage. Hopefully they have researched it and it's not just lazy journalism though following the Sky Sports story. :clap:

The Sun? Never. In fact they're probably tapping his phone as we speak.

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
Did i hear Aspinall say on the commentary on Sat, that we're not taking him just yet cos the loan wouldnt cover the play-offs, so will take him in a week or two when his loan period would cover the play-offs (incl.the final) ?

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Did i hear Aspinall say on the commentary on Sat, that we're not taking him just yet cos the loan wouldnt cover the play-offs, so will take him in a week or two when his loan period would cover the play-offs (incl.the final) ?

Phoa, would have wet myself hearing that and thinking that was the reason. Tony the tease....

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Thought i read that he wouldn't be coming til the african nation 's cup was finished as they needed him for cover?

AMEXican Wave

AMEX Ruffian
Sep 21, 2010
hope he is not correct or that means no reyes or mattock? & what about voaks ?

Different sort of loans - the above are half season/short term loans, arranged during in the transfer window, so ok for playoffs

Loans we can get in now in the loan window are 'emergency loans' - maximum 93 days.

Last edited:

If the maximum emergency loan period is for 93 days and we want it to cover up to and including the play off final, by my quick calculation he can join on Friday (if the rumours are true,he is not injured and Toure is back from the African Cup ). Anyone else have a different date ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here