Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Abdul Razak to be loaned from Manchester City according to Sky Sports

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Warren Aspinall confirmed on Radio Sussex last Saturday anybody who is signed will be signed after17th Feb so it is Friday . Possibly Razak or a similar type player and 2 others.

smiler

Jan 12, 2006
Shoreham by Sea
oh and another keeper, unless he gives the Colombian a run out in the Cup.[/QUOTE]

Please no - a disaster waiting to happen - seen him twice his distribution is awful

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
Would be timely to bring in a Razak type of player - we are too lightweight in midfield. The experiment with Reyes was worth trying but think he is really needed at the back along with Mattock alongside Greer and Dunk or El-Abd.

I'd like to see a midfield of three from Razak, JFC, Bridders and Vicente - with one from Buckley / KLL / Nooney out wide.

Two from CMS / Vokes / Barnes / Hoskins / Toby up front. Would really like to see CMS / Vokes get a run together.

Decent competition for the bench too. My only concern is that Gus seems to favour a rotational system when IMHO we really need to play a settled team, injury permitting etc, especially with 2 or 3 loanees just arrived. I think we would be so much stronger if the same team get a chance to play a few games together.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
We are only allowed three more = six, and we can only play five of the loanees at one time. At least that's the rules if my memory serves me OK.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Amazing...

You beat the following to the news:

Sky Sports
The Sun
The Argus (Naylor) - standard]

Top marks. But please don't play the guessing game next time :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here