Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Abdul Razak to be loaned from Manchester City according to Sky Sports

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004

you done this???In February of 2012 Razak expressed a keen desire to join Brighton and Hove Albion.
He stated "It would be bang tidy to join them. My past at the Crystal Palace youth setup [Razak spat on the ground in disgust after saying "Crystal Palace"] made me realise that Brighton is the place to be as I could have lots of gay sex with Daniel T off nsc

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
you done this???In February of 2012 Razak expressed a keen desire to join Brighton and Hove Albion.
He stated "It would be bang tidy to join them. My past at the Crystal Palace youth setup [Razak spat on the ground in disgust after saying "Crystal Palace"] made me realise that Brighton is the place to be as I could have lots of gay sex with Daniel T off nsc

Loooool

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Looks like this assulin bloke has had a serious injury. Was going to go on loan to Barnsley in November, but they were warned off it by doctors

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
Gai, Gai Assulin,
Israel's greatest love machine,
It was shame, about his knee

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Assulin would be an unbelievable acquisition if he is fit to play.

Hmm, that sounds familiar...

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
SO catching up with this, everyone seems to be certain that these two are signing, but I can't see anything to suggest that it is a done deal. ANyone know for sure?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
It's been bugging me since this thread started but wasn't Razak a terrorist in the film Air Force One?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here