[Albion] Abdallah Sima

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jul 7, 2003
Can he go back to Stoke at some point or has the loan been cancelled?

No notification that the loan has been cancelled so he could return to Stoke when fit (assuming both sides agree).

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Presumably, he would have to go back to Stoke, as he can't play for anyone else this season under FIFA 3 team regulations.

We could loan him back to Slavia Prague, but I can't see much point in that. Potential bit of game time, I suppose, but not really any progress. If he gets fit and ready to play, he might as well go back to Stoke for the rest of the season.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Presumably, he would have to go back to Stoke, as he can't play for anyone else this season under FIFA 3 team regulations.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk
He could be loaned back to Slavia Prague as another option, but that is it other than Stoke.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

Another option is if he goes to a calendar year league as there are exceptions for those. Would mean he gets recalled in January and then sent to Sweden/Norway/MLS/Asia/Ireland in March either for the full season or (more likely) to return in the summer.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Surgery for him:

“Sima went back to Brighton and required groin surgery, which he had earlier this week," said Michael O'Neill

“The groin operation has an estimated return to training of four weeks. I think that’s a bit unrealistic and ambitious given that the player has had this for about three months now.

“We’ll just have to wait and see. He’s back at Brighton at this minute in time. He’ll rejoin us and we’ll see where he is and what part he is at in his rehab. He may or may not play some part for us this season.”

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Looks like the injury has ruined his loan and season. However, there must be worst places to have an injury than the groin. Hopefully is fully fixable and he will get some game time at Stoke towards the end of the season. Best luck to him with the op recovery.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
He’s been training with our first team

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Played 45 minutes in the U23 PL last week against Sunderland and will apparently play in the U23 PL Cup on Wednesday, according to Michael O'Neill.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports