The Troubadour
Can he do it at Stoke on a wet Tuesday night

Well we’ll find out now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
It's options.

Welbeck injured, Maupay hopelessly low on confidence,

Really Maupay has scored in two of the first three games and Welbeck was fit and on the Subs bench Saturday

Hmmm. It is a massive risk to go with Maupay, Welbs and AC

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I’m guessing the club may be delaying this announcement to try and have something to say late window and take away from the fact we haven’t filled the glaring striker hole in our squad. Not amused tbh with this, and I’m usually very patient and understanding. Maybe we’ll try a last minute deal like we did Jansen before.. I like in hope.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
If we do sign this guy I really hope we DON’T send him out on loan. If he’s any good at all he will add to a paucity of quality up front

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
Stoke fans getting excited by the news so it seems.

"He’d be an outstanding signing,I remember watching Slavia Prague in their Europa League run last season and he was one of the standout players especially against Leicester away"

"They seem to be in the business of buying and developing young players, whether they intend for them to make the first team or just to develop them and sell them on for a profit. If he's only going to play a handful of games at Brighton then he's better off on loan at a Championship club where he can expect 25+ games and build up his experience and confidence."

"Can't believe Brighton would pay £7m for him then loan him to us, can't look a gift horse in the mouth"

"This guy looks a cracking player and we should snap their hands off to take him on loan"

"Really strange one this when they are struggling for goals but I say Yes please, we'll have him if they don't"

Last edited:

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I’m guessing the club may be delaying this announcement to try and have something to say late window and take away from the fact we haven’t filled the glaring striker hole in our squad. Not amused tbh with this, and I’m usually very patient and understanding. Maybe we’ll try a last minute deal like we did Jansen before.. I like in hope.

I hope that we don't go for anything remotely like Jansen in a last minute deal!

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
If we sign him, for a reported £7m, and we don't sign another striker then surely we'd keep him here - at least to add another option?

Otherwise we are dreadfully short of strikers, especially as one of them is often injured and another not really good enough to be starting in the PL.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
If he comes, who knows he moves on loan to Stoke or not. Its a rumour made by a Czech journalist and Naylor copied it, just like he copied the rumour about this player in the first place. It remains to be seen a) if this kiddo signs and b) if he goes on loan somewhere. Both are uncertain.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
If he comes, who knows he moves on loan to Stoke or not. Its a rumour made by a Czech journalist and Naylor copied it, just like he copied the rumour about this player in the first place. It remains to be seen a) if this kiddo signs and b) if he goes on loan somewhere. Both are uncertain.

Imagine the melt down if we cant even get this one over the line

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003

The Stoke Sentinel seem to be all over it.

Hendrax

Jan 23, 2013
Worthing
Screenshot_20210831-173102_Sky Sports.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here