[Albion] Aaron Connolly - joining Hull permanently

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

American Seagle

Jun 14, 2022
Sorry to break the news, but as long as I have a hole in my arse, he will never be a Premier League striker.

Not very supportive of our player. We should get behind them. I for one will get behind them all as long as they are here! GO CONNOLLY! :albion2:

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
but he can develop expert knowledge of Venetian Renaissance painters Titian and Tintoretto.

I think it’s his interest in Titians which has affected his work on the pitch. Big old Titians.

Boobs. I am talking about breasts.

Vin

Jun 12, 2021
Right, I'm no fan of AC, but I think people should lay off with the criticism. He scored for his new team, get over it...

He won't play for The Albion ever again, let him get on with things.

Never say never. It may just be what he needs to re ignite his career. Agree with people laying off him though.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Never say never. It may just be what he needs to re ignite his career. Agree with people laying off him though.

Ok, I joked about the quality of the opposition today, it’s probably right though.
I have championed Aaron myself on here and started a thread calling for fans to get behind him, and your right I really hope he does hit the ground running and ignite his career as he does have natural ability I could only dream of. Hopefully off the field distractions can be avoided, time for him knuckle down and prove his doubters wrong, nothing worse than wasted talent.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Right, I'm no fan of AC, but I think people should lay off with the criticism. He scored for his new team, get over it...

He won't play for The Albion ever again, let him get on with things.

T'is ok Sacramento won't clapperer some middle aged men and we can all get back to business booooooooing him

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
So the equivalent of say Horsham YMCA

The Venezia manager's pre-match words to Aaron clearly had a positive effect.

"Young man, there's no need to feel down
I said, young man, pick yourself off the ground
I said, young man, 'cause you're in a new town
There's no need to be unhappy..."

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
The Venezia manager's pre-match words to Aaron clearly had a positive effect.

"Young man, there's no need to feel down
I said, young man, pick yourself off the ground
I said, young man, 'cause you're in a new town
There's no need to be unhappy..."

Worthy of more than two thumbsups!

ChickenBaltiPie

Jan 3, 2014
If he’d of gotten his way he’d of ended up on Love Island this year. That really would’ve been the end of his football career. One day I’m sure he’ll thank the club for having the sense he lacks.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
If he’d of gotten his way he’d of ended up on Love Island this year. That really would’ve been the end of his football career. One day I’m sure he’ll thank the club for having the sense he lacks.

Is there actually any proof of this ? Assumed it was just something made up by Brighton ‘fan’ accounts on Twitter. He’s hardly love island ‘standard’ of tall, ripped, handsome chap ?!

ChickenBaltiPie

Jan 3, 2014
Is there actually any proof of this ? Assumed it was just something made up by Brighton ‘fan’ accounts on Twitter. He’s hardly love island ‘standard’ of tall, ripped, handsome chap ?!

Exactly what I said haha, believe it or not. It’s true. Madness. I didn’t realise it was common knowledge

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Exactly what I said haha, believe it or not. It’s true. Madness. I didn’t realise it was common knowledge

Until there is a credible source it's utter tosh.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports