[Albion] Aaron Connolly - joining Hull permanently

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
As would be the case if it was a one-off with Connolly. But we're now onto press scandal #3,241, so...

Worked out ok for Duffy so far

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
The difference is a). that they were doing it on a break, not while the matches were flowing thick and fast and, more importantly, b), they were delivering the goods on match days (apart form Jahanbakhsh, of course).

Id have thought pre season training was exactly the time to be getting into peak physical condition and looking after yourself ?

But I’m glad there is some consensus that there is double standards depending on how well the player is doing

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
None of this is relevant and the original poster who called me a palarse liar is a moron.
Some of us,about 100 stayed around after the game to cheer the players off when they got back on the Coaches.

We didn't all skulk off like rats as soon as we could, some showed loyalty and stayed to show them we appreciated the job they had done ALL season.

I wasn’t replying to you, and I prostate myself at the foot of your Superfan status. Personally, couldn’t wait to escape from that shithole after the game.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
The difference is a). that they were doing it on a break, not while the matches were flowing thick and fast and, more importantly, b), they were delivering the goods on match days (apart form Jahanbakhsh, of course).

Id have thought pre season training was exactly the time to be getting into peak physical condition and looking after yourself ?

But I’m glad there is some consensus that there is double standards depending on how well the player is doing

Well to be fair another difference is that they didnt do anything, it was some dull night wherever they were and someone uploaded a video they had rewinded, so that it looked like inhaling rather than blowing.

Either way it makes **** all of a difference. Lewis Dunk, Pascal Gross and another one I cant remember went out and had some beer around this Christmas, saw no complaints about that. Doing a balloon or two is unlikely to have any impact whatsoever on your physical status.

Either way fascism is out and liberalism is in, so players are allowed - and frequently do - to have some (moderate) fun after they've won a game. In no way shape or form did all of the 18 players in the Boro match day squad go home and play Yatzy after that highly important victory.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I've always supported Connolly and hoped that there would be a way for Aaron to turn it round, given he was blessed with some great natural skills. He's still only a young lad, obviously very naïve and with nowhere near the maturity of Lamptey, Caicedo, Alzate, Sarmiento, Moder, Cucurella, Mac Allister, all of whom are younger or less than a year older.

Sorry Aaron, but for me time's up, I'm out :(

wuntbedruv

Imagine
Mar 18, 2022
North West Sussex
Personally I don't think you're Palace...

... you are 100% some kind of previously banned or flounced individual. Mustafa maybe. Or vagabond.

I am not interested in the opinion of some pre pubescent schoolboy with a crush on potter.

Why don't you **** off to something suitable for your country, something like your national sport. whale slaughtering

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
I am not interested in the opinion of some pre pubescent schoolboy with a crush on potter.

Why don't you **** off to something suitable for your country, something like your national sport. whale slaughtering

Whale slaughtering? I thought that was the Norwegians. I think the only thing the Swedish idiot could murder is a two for one at Domino's.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports