Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Aaron Connolly - joining Hull permanently

Fat Boy Fat

Aug 21, 2020
Good point. And maybe the boy or girl that gets bullied at school for being different or whatever should just try and conform and be a bit more 'normal' than moan about being bullied.

While we're at it Davy Propper should just grow a pair - happily took our PL wages for years but appears to have down tools a year or 2 before he left because he was a bit homesick, should have just agreed to tear up his contract and go home rather than being all depressed about it.

I know, really difficult isn't it. Although I think the playground bully "face to face" is massively different from social media, which you don't HAVE to read!

As for Propper, ultimately he made the decision that was right for him and his health.

Depression is a terrible thing, as I have seen first hand, but steps of mitigation can be made to make things easier.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I know, really difficult isn't it. Although I think the playground bully "face to face" is massively different from social media, which you don't HAVE to read!

As for Propper, ultimately he made the decision that was right for him and his health.

Depression is a terrible thing, as I have seen first hand, but steps of mitigation can be made to make things easier.

I do agree though - if he struggles with it - get off social media. The problem is he is the generation hooked on it, when it works well it boosts his profile and has a ton of benefits. When its bad its pretty terrible.

Many Brighton players either use an agency for their 'public' profiles, or are just hidden. No reason he can't do the same

Terry Butcher Tribute Act

Aug 18, 2013
I feel sorry for him if he's got mental health issues but why, if he's got a supposed late injury, is his girlfriend photographing him and Instagramming him driving to London yesterday morning?

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I feel sorry for him if he's got mental health issues but why, if he's got a supposed late injury, is his girlfriend photographing him and Instagramming him driving to London yesterday morning?

Whats the issue?

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
No issue but they had a home game last night and he was the other end of the country despite having what the Boro bass called 'a late knock'. A little odd

Only odd if he's doing any of that without permission. Surely, we aren't judging Connolly by having a stab in the dark without the facts again are we?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

ac gull

Jul 7, 2003
midlands
two Boro fans at Luton home game joined train back from Toon to Derby - asked them for view re Connolly

instant reply was not suitable for publication on here, followed by: runs around a lot, falls over a lot, can't win any headers, when gets a chance tries the spectacular, said he tried an overhead kick straight at keeper today and should have volleyed it, not sure why he starts most games

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Aaron update....started up front for Boro today away at Millwall.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here