A23 speed camera

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

saferide

Sep 11, 2011
training

I'm kind of assuming you're a keen biker from that.

Supposing someone was interested in doing their full bike licence, from complete novice starting point (the full Monty, direct access thing, rather than just CBT), would you have any recommendations for good places to do the training? Lots of companies about, but always good to get a bit of local knowledge.

Ta :thumbsup:

Hi Edna, my name is Nathan from SAFERiDE motorcycle training, if you'de like to come in for a free 30 minute taster session to find out A) if you like riding a motorbike and B) whether you like us :) then please give us a call, 01273 705867.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Hi Edna, my name is Nathan from SAFERiDE motorcycle training, if you'de like to come in for a free 30 minute taster session to find out A) if you like riding a motorbike and B) whether you like us :) then please give us a call, 01273 705867.

Talk about a spam first posting !

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton

Supposing someone was interested in doing their full bike licence, from complete novice starting point (the full Monty, direct access thing, rather than just CBT), would you have any recommendations for good places to do the training? Lots of companies about, but always good to get a bit of local knowledge.

Norton on the Lyons estate Norton Motorcycle Training Ltd - CBT to Full Licence to Advanced in Worthing are good, they done both my son & daughter, even have female instructors which pleased daughter.
Tried to use bikesafe down Wilsons ave but they let me down. so went back to Nortons

Good luck, never too late to start !

Evil Edna

Roll the dice!
Jul 15, 2007
Where poet's live.

Total Moto Motorcycle training, new accessories in Burgess Hill West Sussex Is were I did mine, in burgess hill which was handy as thats were the test is. Passed mod 1 and mod 2 first time. Would highly recommend them. Good luck!

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
A mobile speed camera van is on the bridge over the A23 at Henfield looking at south bound traffic. You've been warned.

I on the other hand, may need to look out for a letter (but may get away with it, was doing between 76 - 79mph and slowed right down as soon as I saw it)...:(

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
They should be putting as much effort into solving other crimes as they do on motorists.

If you report stuff stolen they don't even bother coming round - much easier to earn wages using cameras and modern technology to catch people speeding to work.

I'm not saying it's ok to speed or not pay your road fund but for christs sakes you only ever catch the easy ones. What about the travellers who drive with one insurance used by several - the ones who camp illegally and leave all the rubbish and mess.

The ones that fence the stolen goods you don't bother trying to find.

Yeah cos there haven't been any fatal RTA's on the A23 have there :facepalm:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports