ChapmansThe Saviour said:
Buba - where does God live?
I can answer that - Portslade.

Buba said:
Nonsence!

They are websites that follow the Arab medie like:

Memri

Palestinian Media Watch

They are showing what the Arabs and the Palestinians are instigation against us.

They are a different nation than us, not to mention the fact that they swore to destroy us in the name of Jihad.

Nice selective editing there wanker, unfortunately the vast majority of people on this site have some degree of intelligence and will see what you did.

But I notice you implicitly accept that the palestinians are indeed semitic, whilst maintaining the fiction that there is a jewish nation. I am saying they are semitic in the same way that the Germans are caucasian. You accept that point. So how can one who is pro-palestinian be anti-semitic?

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Nibble said:
Oh. It is a weird one. Bubas thread is like when you fart under your duvet. I should stop ducking my head under for a sniff but I keep going back for more.:)

I think he adds something to NSC's nutter league. Although slightly more dangerous than Frank or Looney. One would hunt your mother down, the other would be dib dib dibbing, this one would probably arrange a hit against you.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Buba said:
Piss off!

Buba, i am getting very close to disliking you..a lot. You seem to have a particular hatred for me? Considering that last post wasn't even an insult aimed at you, just an observation, yuo are a very touchy little jew boy aren't you?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
The reason you don't have your own country is that no-one wants to live next to a country full of racist, narrow minded bigots like you. Whatis your problem?

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Not all Israelis are like him, surely. They CAN'T be. You can't judge an entire people on one nutcase with a big mouth.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Man of Harveys said:
Not all Israelis are like him, surely. They CAN'T be. You can't judge an entire people on one nutcase with a big mouth.

No you are right, just trying to get him to answer me but he don't want to.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
his use of phrases like piss off makes me think he is a westerner and a f***ing odd one at that.

Nibble said:
Bad boy Buba, no-one here hates Jews. No-one here is an anti-semite. You have a few unresolved issues. we are all having fun baiting you and some are making some valid points but your mind is made up and that is very narrow minded of you.

Yes, the Jewish people have had some hard times historicaly and we all recognise this fact but to say we, as a nation are responsible for the state of your nation is indescribably racist. may I remind you again that if it were not for the allied forces you would not have a race, let alone a country to call your own. It really is time to let it go fella.

Especially when Begin was killing British troops, the SAME MEN who had defeated the Germans and set interned and doomed Jews FREE.
That they teemed across the ocean to INVADE a piece of land that they claimed they had thousands-of-years-old historic right to, regardless of current inhabitants, was a disaster that Britain eventually just gave up on.

If such mind-sets are to be given credibility, then the NATIVE American Indians would have USA back again, and then Israel wouldn't even have them as an ally! Similarly, New Zealand would be taken back by Maoris, and Australia by Aborigines. PRUSSIA would dominate Europe and fascism would probably also be the political culture.

So, a world without the USA for the likes of Buba. :clap:

Buba

Banned
Mar 3, 2007
Israel
readingstockport said:
Nice selective editing there wanker, unfortunately the vast majority of people on this site have some degree of intelligence and will see what you did.

But I notice you implicitly accept that the palestinians are indeed semitic, whilst maintaining the fiction that there is a jewish nation. I am saying they are semitic in the same way that the Germans are caucasian. You accept that point. So how can one who is pro-palestinian be anti-semitic?
Anti-semitism means anti against Jews.

Like Sir Martin Gilbert is saying in this video below:

Part 1 of the video

Part 2 of the video

Here are some of his quotes:

"Many senior Nazis made their way to the Arab world"

"We've seen in the cartoons in the Muslim press, the Arab press, really terrifying anti-semitic images which mirror exactly the Nazi images"

"This is playing with fire to create an image among your populace that the Jew and the Israeli is someone who could be crushed and squashed and demonized and destroy it"

Q: "Do you include the Hamas in your assessment, in your similartiy, in your analogy?

A: "I don't see anything in what I've read about Hamas to go to the contrary of that"

"When I heard the latest preaching here in Jerusalem, it's really astonishing the violence against Israel"

"It's a debate between civilization on the one hand and barbarism on the other"

"In the past, all the great tyrants have had to be challenged in the end in military"

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I wonder if this is Looney. It does seem a bit of trouble to go to for a wind but he is a bit of a mental patient.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
I've just got up after a narcotic bender (of sorts) and am going to make TWO boiled eggs with marmite soldiers so you can f*** off.

Buba

Banned
Mar 3, 2007
Israel
Man of Harveys said:
ROFL!

More than 62% are like me:

A total of 62 percent of Israelis want the government to encourage local Arabs to leave the country, according to the 2006 democracy index released Tuesday by the Israel Democracy Institute.

Only 14 percent of respondents said ties between Arabs and Jews are good, while 29 percent said a Jewish majority is required for decisions of crucial national significance. Full article inside Full article inside

And the important thing that should be said here is that this poll was done amongst of Israeli citizens, and Jews in Israel are less than 80% so it goes that if this poll was done only amongst Jewish people that it would be greater than 62%

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Man of Harveys said:
My dad had a perfectly rational Jewish friend who decided to emmigrate to Israel a few years back.

When he came back to the UK to visit, apparently he seemed to have been transformed into the sort of hate filled dislikable religious zealot that Buba is. I never met this bloke, but my dad is a fairly rational inidivual when it comes to politics.

It could be that Buba and his ilk are pumped incessent anti-Palestinian propoganda from Israeli media and throughout all aspects of Israeli society. But I'd imagine only the simpletons such as Buba actually swallow all of it without questioning any of it - in the same way that some clowns refuse to believe the British have acted anything other than honourably in Northern Ireland and that acts such as Bloody Sunday were entirely justifiable.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here