Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A world without America

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Buba, does it bother you that you are probably going to hell?

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Buba said:
ROFL!

More than 62% are like me:

And the important thing that should be said here is that this poll was done amongst of Israeli citizens, and Jews in Israel are less than 80% so it goes that if this poll was done only amongst Jewish people that it would be greater than 62%

Do they have any Arabs on their staff list?

It doesn't seem like they do...

http://www.idi.org.il/english/departments.asp?did=79

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Buba said:
My dog is smarther than you (and he is much less anti-semite than you also).

Bubs, You are in serious trouble. I wish you lived in this country.

Buba

Banned
Mar 3, 2007
Israel
Barrel of Fun said:
Do they have any Arabs on their staff list?

It doesn't seem like they do...

http://www.idi.org.il/english/departments.asp?did=79
I didn't check if they have or not, we have many Arab parliament memebrs (who wish for the destruction of Israel btw, I posted their quotes earlier in this thread).

And if they are not there, you know why?

I'm not surprised by the Arab Knesset members' refusal to sign a letter by Knesset Speaker Dalia Itzik calling on parliament speakers across the world to do their utmost in an effort to elicit a sign of life from the kidnapped IDF soldiers.

This is a symptom of the helplessness displayed by the State of Israel, its legal system, and even its legislature in the face of an effort to undermine the foundations of the Jewish-democratic state, undertaken through the utilization of our liberal democracy and political culture.

The State of Israel is home to a significant population sector whose identity stems from an aspiration to bring about the State of Israel's destruction.

This group has succeeded in turning the values of democracy against itself,
as a sort of self-destruct mechanism. This group's members accept Israeli citizenship but their loyalty lies with another people.

They support Hizbullah and Hamas, but are willing to receive medical treatment and social insurance payments from the State when they're hurt in attacks by the very same terror groups. They take part in elections but send to the Knesset members whose job is to undermine it. Full article inside

Academic: Israeli-Arabs want end of Jewish state

There is no way to accommodate demands of Israeli-Arabs, short of replacing Israel with an Arab state, says Dr. Dan Schueftan

There was no way of accommodating the demands of Israeli-Arabs, short of the destruction of Israel and its replacement with an Arab state, a senior Israeli academic told a stormy session of the Herzliya Conference Monday, held to discuss the Arab minority in Israel.

Dr. Dan Schueftan, deputy director of the National Security Studies Center at the University of Haifa, said a document recently released by Israeli- Arab leaders called for "nothing short of the destruction of Jewish national state."

Schueftan said the consensus position of Israeli -Arabs, as reflected in the document "The future vision of Palestinian Arabs in Israel,' was that Israel should be "replaced with a bi-national state, alongside a mechanism to turn it into an Arab state, adding: "Otherwise, we (Israelis) are automatically not legitimate (in their eyes)." The document was published by the Higher Monitoring Committee for the Arab Population in Israel, a forum of Israeli-Arab leaders.

Schueftan said: "The signal is that even if inequality is bridged, it won't solve the problem. The lack of legitimacy of the national Jewish state is the source of the problem."

The recent Lebanon war also showed that a majority of Israeli-Arabs thought "every enemy of State of Israel should at least be understood," Schueftan emphasized. He added that the document released by the Higher Monitoring Committee said "the Jews rose as a colonialist phenomenon… who expelled… butchered… and the Palestinians have only fought for peace." Full article inside

And we all must remember that Israel is a Jewish state, not an Arab one, the Arabs have 20 Arab countries (that they conquered), if they don't like it here then they can get the hell out.

And anyway, they support our enemies so they can get lost in my concern!

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
readingstockport said:
I'm very pleased for your dog, he must be f***ing pissed off having to live with a f***ing nutter like you though.
I hope his dog wanks on his bed using the duvet.

Virgo's Haircut

Resident Train Guru
Jul 5, 2003
On a train...
I decided to move this thread as so far 5 people have complained about it, for various posts within it.

Rather than just take out the posts that offended I though it was best to remove it altogther.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Virgo's Haircut said:
Thats fair enough. Let battle commence! :dunce:
Naa, I'm bored with it now! Cheers guys anyway. I know NSC isn't a democracy but its nice to know that people listen.

Anyway Buba. Did you know there were in fact only 8 commandments given to Moses and he made the other two up? Also G-d told him not to go anywhere NEAR Canaan but to invade Persia instead. He misread the map and the rest is history ...

Buba said:
My dog is smarther than you (and he is much less anti-semite than you also).

My dog has his own opinions and can express himself better than you.

Attachments

• image039 (1).jpg
    image039 (1).jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 169

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Buba said:
You don't have a clue about the things you are talking about!

And the Christian Arabs suffer:

So Gully, who's the racist now?

What was racist in my statement, what I was saying was that the majority of people, whether they be Israeli, Palestinian, Christian or Moslem want to live in peace...that is something that I firmly believe.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here