Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A world without America

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Shit... I've just realised. You ARE a Palestinian painting the Israelis in a bad light... That HAS to be the answer.

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Buba said:
No.

Christian Arabs slaughter Muslim Arabs and you blame the Jews? Here is the reason why you are an anti-semite, who blame the Jews for everything.

The Arabs are slaughtering themselves by millions, and you want to blame the Jews?

http://www.nrg.co.il/online/1/ART1/483/521.html

The Time magazine accused him with the same anti-semite accusations that you accuse him, Ariel Sharon sued the Time magazine and won the trial.

You're still here? :ohmy:

Buba

Banned
Mar 3, 2007
Israel
NMH said:
Itzak Rabin was EASILY the best chance for peace in that area.
I was, co-incidentally, visiting an Israeli friend, an ex-flatmate of mine, when Rabin was murdered. I actually shed tears at the news, and still regard his murder with a lot of sorrow. My Israeli friend watched the same news and declared that "he deserved it".

Itzak Rabin was one of the most heroic fighters for Israel when he was a soldier, and he directed the same amount of passion and intent into creating peace!!

The attitude that favoured his murder, is what keeps tensions high and enemies galvanised against Israel. I won't echo that sentiment by saying Israel deserve all it gets, but those who DO retain that attitude are warmongers who keep wars going.
I also regret his murder, he shouldn't be murder and I was sad when he was murdered, but he isn't a hero, at least not in his political days.

Indeed, Rabin was killed but Israel continued to honor the agreements which she signed known the Oslo agreements. Benjamin Netanyahu continued with Oslo 2 and gave Hebron to the Palestinians (after he was elected to be the PM of Israel) and other parts of the West Bank in the Wye River Memorandum 1998 negotiated with Yassar Arafat.

Subsequently, Ehud Barak offered the Palestinians 95% of the West Bank and Gaza Strip and last year Israel withdrew from Gaza completely. What did Israel get for these peace overtures? More and more terror.

As much as Israel gave parts of land to their enemies, the more hate and terror they got from them. Just a short time after the Palestinians signed the Oslo agreements they started a terror campaign:

Suicide and Other Bombing Attacks in Israel Since the Declaration of Principles (Sept 1993)

What did Israel get from the withdrawal from Gaza? The Palestinians are using the places that Israel left only a year ago for launching Qassam rockets. The Palestinians want to free the "occupied territories" - Haifa, Tel Aviv and all the cities of Israel. Their goal is the total genocide of the Israeli people.

The founder of the Palestinian Arab movement, Haj Amin Al-Husseini is a convicted Nazi war criminal, founder of the Arab Nazi Party, founder of the Arab SS (whos memebers were intigrated into the PLO), and was one of the prime movers behind the holocaust.

His entire family and all of his friends became part of the Nazi party and they continue the legacy of the Third Reich, especially when it comes to the extermination of the Jews. The evil legacy of this man is beyond comprehention and he is the idol, founder and the hero of the Palestinian Arab movement. I haven't even began to touch on his involvment with the Armenian genocide and his villianous terrorist attacks or his promotion of Jihad against the Jews.

These people are Mien Kampf readers, Islamo-facists of the highest order, promoters of the destruction of Israel and the murder of the Israelis is just the first part of the plan Haj Amin Al-Husseini laid out and which is being slowly carried out to this day.

Palestinian Goal is Destruction of Israel in Stages.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Bad boy Buba, no-one here hates Jews. No-one here is an anti-semite. You have a few unresolved issues. we are all having fun baiting you and some are making some valid points but your mind is made up and that is very narrow minded of you.

Yes, the Jewish people have had some hard times historicaly and we all recognise this fact but to say we, as a nation are responsible for the state of your nation is indescribably racist. may I remind you again that if it were not for the allied forces you would not have a race, let alone a country to call your own. It really is time to let it go fella.

Buba

Banned
Mar 3, 2007
Israel
Barrel of Fun said:
Do the Israeli national team play on the Sabbath?
Most of the games are not at Sabbath e.g. after the Sabbath finishes, there are also games at Sundays and at Mondays.

There are 12 clubs in the Israeli premierleague, therefore 6 games each week, 1-2 are at Sabbath and the other 4-5 are not.

Most of the games of the first division are at Fridays.

I keep the Sabbath.

Last edited:

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Buba said:
I also regret his murder, he shouldn't be murder and I was sad when he was murdered, but he isn't a hero, at least not in his political days.

Indeed, Rabin was killed but Israel continued to honor the agreements which she signed known the Oslo agreements. Benjamin Netanyahu continued with Oslo 2 and gave Hebron to the Palestinians (after he was elected to be the PM of Israel) and other parts of the West Bank in the Wye River Memorandum 1998 negotiated with Yassar Arafat.

Subsequently, Ehud Barak offered the Palestinians 95% of the West Bank and Gaza Strip and last year Israel withdrew from Gaza completely. What did Israel get for these peace overtures? More and more terror.

As much as Israel gave parts of land to their enemies, the more hate and terror they got from them. Just a short time after the Palestinians signed the Oslo agreements they started a terror campaign:

Suicide and Other Bombing Attacks in Israel Since the Declaration of Principles (Sept 1993)

What did Israel get from the withdrawal from Gaza? The Palestinians are using the places that Israel left only a year ago for launching Qassam rockets. The Palestinians want to free the "occupied territories" - Haifa, Tel Aviv and all the cities of Israel. Their goal is the total genocide of the Israeli people.

The founder of the Palestinian Arab movement, Haj Amin Al-Husseini is a convicted Nazi war criminal, founder of the Arab Nazi Party, founder of the Arab SS (whos memebers were intigrated into the PLO), and was one of the prime movers behind the holocaust.

His entire family and all of his friends became part of the Nazi party and they continue the legacy of the Third Reich, especially when it comes to the extermination of the Jews. The evil legacy of this man is beyond comprehention and he is the idol, founder and the hero of the Palestinian Arab movement. I haven't even began to touch on his involvment with the Armenian genocide and his villianous terrorist attacks or his promotion of Jihad against the Jews.

These people are Mien Kampf readers, Islamo-facists of the highest order, promoters of the destruction of Israel and the murder of the Israelis is just the first part of the plan Haj Amin Al-Husseini laid out and which is being slowly carried out to this day.

Palestinian Goal is Destruction of Israel in Stages.

When are you going to realise that nobody cares, and when are you going to realise that you've said you were going SEVEN TIMES. WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE?

Brovian said:

I said 'were' quite neutral. Reading your xenophobic rantings has tipped me over to the Arab side, frankly people like you don't deserve a country. It is Israel's misfortune that people like you are putting her case and also that you got here first. If a supporter of Hamas or the PLO had turned up on here spouting anti-Israeli bile anything like as one-sided as yours we would all now be raving Zionists.

I used to be very staunchly pro-israeli but seeing things like buba and the vicious, distorted, crypto-facist, hate-filled bile they spout has sadly pushed me away from that viewpoint. I actually stil lbelieve that Israel has the right to exist within secure borders but things like buba have no right to exist at all imho. The sooner he and his hate filled semitic cousins in Hamas and IJ dissappear the better.

And yes buba, you will deny it and produce a load of bigoted ignorant links from right wing religious sites to back up your lies I know but the palestinans ARE semitic just as the jews are.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Buba said:
Not only from tomorrow but also 4 hours from now.

What happens in four hours? Sounds very forboding Buba! You gonna kill yourself?

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Ah, welcome to the PR department of Israel. Here's some history for you.....

Israel realised a little while ago that lots of anti-Israeli opinion was being promulgated on the internet. Following the lead of it's ally, America, they took an element of their armed forces, and sat them in front of computers with the sole job of promoting pro-Israeli sentiment in the virtual world. We had some of these people on various military forums/fora/forii, and it took a long time to get rid of them (account blocking, thread ignoring, etc). They still come back, but some of the larger military forums have moderators who are almost solely employed to root these people out.

A good sign of their activity tends to be a couple of innocuous posts to "get into" the forum, followed by lots and lots of cut and paste text from officially approved documents which are, by nature of being propaganda, unbalanced and misleading. You never actually get a conversation with the person involved (they are, in fact, more than one person) because their sole job is to flood the forum concerned with pro-Israeli sentiment. Some forums have been taken down completely in this manner, especially those where an anti-Israeli viewpoint is prevalent.

The Americans have a guy called Jeremy Curtin who is responsible for a unit which monitors anti-American propaganda on the internet, and they actively put up videos on YouTube to counter this. The Israelis have the same unit, and to a certain extent so do the Brits.

I know, because one of my previous jobs used to be monitoring UseNet groups, but not at the stage when we were producing counter propaganda.

Buba

Banned
Mar 3, 2007
Israel
readingstockport said:
And yes buba, you will deny it and produce a load of bigoted ignorant links from right wing religious sites to back up your lies
Nonsence!

They are websites that follow the Arab medie like:

Memri

Palestinian Media Watch

They are showing what the Arabs and the Palestinians are instigation against us.

readingstockport said:
I know but the palestinans ARE semitic just as the jews are.
They are a different nation than us, not to mention the fact that they swore to destroy us in the name of Jihad.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Barrel of Fun said:
Sabbath starts at sun down on the Friday or so I am told by my flatmate.

Oh. It is a weird one. Bubas thread is like when you fart under your duvet. I should stop ducking my head under for a sniff but I keep going back for more.:)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here