Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A world without America

Dandyman

In London village.
Buba said:
Accurate? Accurate?

These liars Jews are spreading new blood libels at Israel, as much as Chomsky does. Nobody spit to their direction in Israel!

Congratulations. I was wondering when you would use the expression "self hating Jew". Is that an epithet that would also apply to Marek Edelman ?

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
I have a suspicion that Buba may indeed be more than one person, it would take a superhuman effort to type in all that tripe if you were doing it on your own...granted that a lot of it is cut and paste. My suspicion is that he/they are some strange quasi-religious sect, a bit like that bunch of nut jobs from East Grinstead, the Scientologists.

Dandyman

In London village.
Gully said:
I have a suspicion that Buba may indeed be more than one person, it would take a superhuman effort to type in all that tripe if you were doing it on your own...granted that a lot of it is cut and paste. My suspicion is that he/they are some strange quasi-religious sect, a bit like that bunch of nut jobs from East Grinstead, the Scientologists.

I suspect he may be the result of a twisted experiment conducted by Looney from his lonely bedsit in the wilds of mid Sussex.

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
add in a bit of that batshit crazy liaaa from iswail on delphiforums and youd be spot on

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
LondonSeagull said:
Are you at all surprised though??

Londonseagull, can I offer some advice? (feel free to tell me to f*** right off...)

Buba is a frothing at the mouth, rabid, racist, hate filled, zealous bigot or at the very least a sad and lonely man on the mother of all wind ups. Either way he is doing the israeli cause no favours on this thread. This is not a thread about anti-semitism, it's not a thread about the rights and wrongs, the why's and wherefore's of the middle east; it's a thread about the rantings and ravings of one unhinged man.

Somewhere in the midst of his cut and paste, abusive rants he may well have a valid point. You too probably have very valid points to make about Israel and the middle east etc, however by saying them on this thread, IMO, you run the risk of looking like you are agreeing with/ supporting the vile hate that buba is spewing. That's really going to do you no favours. There will be a time and a place where you can have a proper educated debate on the issues. This thread however, isn't that time and place.

Just my thoughts.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Undoubtedly the majority of Israelis want to live in peace, as do Palestinians, Christians and Arabs etc. Sadly their wishes are largely neglected and ignored by those in power...easy solution is to get rid of all politicians and refuse to vote in any more...wonder if that idea might catch on?

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
LondonSeagull said:
In fact, Palestinians were quite happy to leave because the land there was shit and the Jews with their money from holocaust compensation and everything BOUGHT the land off of them and again there are documents to prove this. It was only a few years later when they turned the infertile land fertile that the Palestinians realised "oh shit what have we done."

Anyone listen to the Lemon Tree broadcast as the BBC Book of the Week a few weeks back ?

Apart from that - GNLF offers good advice.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Buba said:
I think that the video "A world without America" is very wrong.

America helped many countries. America helped UK twice in the world wars, America saved UK from destruction.

America also saved the British iron industry by donating 250 million pounds to Britain.

I think that there are sone British who should change their negative attitude toward America.
Day shift clocking on ...

Ok so we've established that Israel should be wiped off the face of the map - if for no other reason than to get rid of bigoted Zionists.

Now America and WW2....

Buba, The USA sat on its hands and did nothing until it was attacked and only then did it join in and claim all the credit for winning (when in fact by far thne bulk of the fighting was done by the USSR). The USA was quite happy to fight a proxy war against Hitler using British lives. And more importantly lent, not gave, us money to fight it - which we've only just paid back!

Saved UK from destruction? I think not. Where were you in 1940?

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
turienzo's lovechild said:
by the way, how many of us have reported his posts to a mod?

thats the best way to get rid of him

I did, yesterday, and got no response or action.

I can't believe this has been allowed to continue on, given some of the threads that have been locked/removed in the past.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
tedebear said:

I can't believe this has been allowed to continue on, given some of the threads that have been locked/removed in the past.
I'm glad it hasn't. Yes 'he' IS a bit OTT but it's been good sport.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Brovian said:
I'm glad it hasn't. Yes 'he' IS a bit OTT but it's been good sport.

I disagree, you're allowing someone to spout absolute bile all over our pages, he's sitting in his little school, with his colleagues all trawling web sites all over the world, trying to have his propaganda heard. And you're perpetuating that.

At least I could have had a response from the moderators as to why they believe it is ok to continue this complete nonsense. Even move it to childish ramblings, who knows the people that log on NSC during the day, who would love to use this sort of crap against us.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
tedebear said:

I've only just opened the last page of this thread as I just noticed a 710 post thread I've not seen before.

There is a problem with NSC emails being sent which, amongst other things, goes to mods when a post has been reported. So no-one will know this thread has been reported.

I don't have time this minute to read 710 posts to try and find what has gone on here. If someone could please PM me and/or another mod with link(s) to the dodgy stuff we will, of course, take a look ASAP.

Tede - please don't jump to conclusions as to moderating standards if you can help it - there may well be extenuating standards.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Bozza said:
I've only just opened the last page of this thread as I just noticed a 710 post thread I've not seen before.

There is a problem with NSC emails being sent which, amongst other things, goes to mods when a post has been reported. So no-one will know this thread has been reported.

I don't have time this minute to read 710 posts to try and find what has gone on here. If someone could please PM me and/or another mod with link(s) to the dodgy stuff we will, of course, take a look ASAP.

Tede - please don't jump to conclusions as to moderating standards if you can help it - there may well be extenuating standards.

Fair enough - shame the emails/reports aren't working though...

Although asking for a link to the dodgy stuff may mean you'll end up reading all 30+ pages anyhow...

But I can't be bothered with this anymore, I shouldn't have posted on this thread this morning, winds me right up to read such bile.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
tedebear said:
I disagree, you're allowing someone to spout absolute bile all over our pages, he's sitting in his little school, with his colleagues all trawling web sites all over the world, trying to have his propaganda heard. And you're perpetuating that.

At least I could have had a response from the moderators as to why they believe it is ok to continue this complete nonsense. Even move it to childish ramblings, who knows the people that log on NSC during the day, who would love to use this sort of crap against us.
Yes, I can see your side of the argument (That's something Buba would never say!). However I think he has been put in his place, he's just repeating himself now, and to delete the thread almost amounts to admitting defeat.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Brovian said:
Yes, I can see your side of the argument (That's something Buba would never say!). However I think he has been put in his place, he's just repeating himself now, and to delete the thread almost amounts to admitting defeat.

Yeah I can see your point of view too, nice to see our NSC "crew" sorting the chaff out from the wheat so to speak....still don't think we should have allowed it to carry on so long though...but I guess my view isn't the majority view, and thats ok too.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I don't think Buba is in Israel at all. Sometimes he sounds like he can't speak the langusge properly (deliberatly) and other times he uses English coloquilisms. he ain't in Israel anymore than than Hitler is. He is on one big wind up.

Either way he is a massive c*nt.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
He's in America, no two ways about it. As I mentioned above, he always starts posting at 1-2pm here, just as the US east coast is waking up. Alternatively, he COULD be in Israel and it just takes that long in the day for his medication to kick in.

And he never did apologise for falsely accusing you of editing your post when it was me that did it and I told him so. Complete tosser and quite frankly the kind of complete tosser that directly leads to the increase in anti-semitic attacks we are seeing all too often these days.

Sorry, this was meant for nibble.

Last edited:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
readingstockport said:
And he never did apologise for falsely accusing you of editing your post when it was me that did it and I told him so. Complete tosser and quite frankly the kind of complete tosser that directly leads to the increase in anti-semitic attacks we are seeing all too often these days.

Sorry, this was meant for nibble.

Thanks, doesn't seem like the kind of guy that apologises much though does he?

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here