Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A world without America

Oct 25, 2003
LondonSeagull said:
Guys,

Buba obviously isnt too acquainted with NSC and doesnt know about the banter that goes on and how to react.......

Surely it would be right to give him a second chance if he apologises and says he wont do it again??

(yes yes who am i to say this but i feel im a nscer and have a right to speak! lol)

:drink: :drink:

he's offended too many people i'm afraid

f*** of blubber:wave:

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Buba said:
Reported about what? What have I done against the rules? I didn't curse anyone like many in here did toward me.

Page 3 - comparing Arabs to rapists and paedophiles. Subtle but still association.

Page 10 - called Sully anti-semitic.

Page 11 - comparing Palestinians to Nazis

Page 11 - called Yoda a racist

Page 13 - called my ancestors barbarians from the swamps

Page 14 - called nibble a twattwattwattwat and also a twattwattwattwat

Page 14 - called Turienzo a Kunt (sic)

Page 15 - called BoF's flatmate anti-semitic, a liar etc etc

Page 15 - called me a drunk (a bit upset your insult to me was so crap)

Page 15 - called BoF a liar and anti-semitic and a Nazi

Page 17 comparing BoF's mate to Goebbels

NOW f*** OFF.

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Buba said:
So what are your predictions toward the match against Blackpool?

you appear to be having SERIOUS difficulty finding the way out of here...

Its the X in the top right, or the red blob in the top left (Win/Mac). Press it. Please.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
LondonSeagull said:
"Israel is an illegal state"

So illegal it has recognition from all of the united nations? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Oh sorry, I mean that it was formed illegally. Unless you consider it somehow fair that the Palestinians were turfed out of their own land on the premise that there are plenty of other places for arabs to live. :rolleyes:

Oct 25, 2003
Simster said:
Oh sorry, I mean that it was formed illegally. Unless you consider it somehow fair that the Palestinians were turfed out of their own land on the premise that there are plenty of other places for arabs to live. :rolleyes:

you've done it now simster

another newslinks PACKED post coming up

:)

Last edited:

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Apologies Simster for my sticking up of this twat earlier. He has single-handedly converted me from an avowed supporter of the Israeli state to someone who is now agnostic on the whole thing.

Yoda

English & European
Buba said:
I think that the video "A world without America" is very wrong.

America helped many countries. America helped UK twice in the world wars, America saved UK from destruction.

America also saved the British iron industry by donating 250 million pounds to Britain.

I think that there are sone British who should change their negative attitude toward America.

Read your history properly.

The USA did virtually nothing in the first world war. They didn't even join until 1917.

As for 'Saving us from destruction'. They didn't even ENTER the war until December 1941. Long after we'd managed to stave off the Nazi's in the Battle of Britain. After we'd survived the Blitz. We had also won the Battle of the Atlantic before America joined the war. We SAVED OURSELVES from destruction.

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Buba said:
Don't worry.

You're going, finally?

Remember, "leaving" means you STOP POSTING. Permanently.

"Flouncing" means you go away, come back SOME WEEKS LATER and never mention this again. Pick one, preferably the former.

Buffalo Seagull

Jun 1, 2006
Geelong, Vic, Australia
LondonSeagull said:
A democracy- everybody's say is equal and everybody has the right to speak- imagine telling Mahmoud Ahmedinijad you dont want him to have nuclear weapons :shootself

You can't do that in Israel either....Mordechai Vanunu told the world Israel was developing nuclear weapons and he was kidnapped from Italy, taken to Israel and locked up for 18 years, many of them in solitary confinemnent

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Buffalo Seagull said:
You can't do that in Israel either....Mordechai Vanunu told the world Israel was developing nuclear weapons and he was kidnapped from Italy, taken to Israel and locked up for 18 years, many of them in solitary confinemnent

And is currently seriously restricted in what he can do, say, who he can meet, etc, etc. Effectively has his life controlled by the state...

Buba

Banned
Mar 3, 2007
Israel
Buffalo Seagull said:
Vanunu was a traitor, just like your Lord Haw Haw (that you killed by the way).

He didn't just told that Israel developing nuclear weapons, he revealed secrets of Israel.

In any other sane country he would be sentenced to death for traitory.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
MYOB said:
And is currently seriously restricted in what he can do, say, who he can meet, etc, etc. Effectively has his life controlled by the state...

They haven't taken away his groovy name though. It sounds like a bond villain.

LondonSeagull

Feb 21, 2006
London
I really dont want to sound like im spouting shit or trying to brain wash but this is what i know and im not saying the other side is wrong so please dont accuse me of being bias because ive said that israel isnt perfect......

The British army who were in control of the land at the time and was known as palestine although not officially called palestine....

They didnt know who to give the land to and asked the UN to vote....

The UN voted 12-1 in Israel's favour (i think the 1 being france although im not entirely sure.

The next day David Ben Gurion declared the state of Israel because there was a war raging if they waited any longer.....

The only way it is illegal is because the british forces hadnt left yet however the actual documents and stuff had been given to the UN. Either way, the land was going to be turned into the state of Israel.

The Palestinians were not turfed out of their own land because it was owned by the British not the "Palestinian government".
They also left because the Grand Mufte of Jerusalem told them to. There are documents to prove this but im not going to go and find them because even if i did you probably wouldnt read it coz i wouldnt either. They were NOT forced out at all. There were one or 2 cases where they were but this was because they were blocking trade as Israel wanted to be economically dependable.

In fact, Palestinians were quite happy to leave because the land there was shit and the Jews with their money from holocaust compensation and everything BOUGHT the land off of them and again there are documents to prove this. It was only a few years later when they turned the infertile land fertile that the Palestinians realised "oh shit what have we done."

Also, its not like a random group of Aliens came and invaded the country... There were many Jews living there and always have been and originally the two state partition plan (1937 i think??) offered two states...one for the jews....one for the arabs....the jews would have hardly any land (the east coast...jaffa to haifa and the Negev desert) and the land they were offered is where they were a clear majority, the arabs would have control of jerusalem and everywhere else. Yet the Arabs rejected. The same was offered again in 1947. But a little more land was given to the Jews (which was the other end of the country meaning that they would have to drive 150miles to get to a shopping centre). The Jews accepted. The palestinians rejected.

What was Tel Aviv before 1948? A little town the size of Worthing. Now its a buzzing city which Tom Hark even said he enjoyed visiting. All down to the Jews/Israelis not the palestinians.

Again, i dont know what youve heard and if uve seen facts to prove ity but this is what ive heard/seen and ive seen the facts to prove this.

(And i do not want to get into a heated argument because i really really am interested to know what other people have heard on the conflict)

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Buba said:
Vanunu was a traitor, just like your Lord Haw Haw (that you killed by the way).

He didn't just told that Israel developing nuclear weapons, he revealed secrets of Israel.

In any other sane country he would be sentenced to death for traitory.

Haven't you gone yet?

Oh, and Haw Haw actually wasn't English - you've shown your extremely poor grasp of history again.

And are you claiming that erm, ALL of the European Union isn't 'sane'? Because we don't have the death penalty (hence no executions) and those who leak information rarely go to prison.

That said, you're not going to reply are you? Because you've said you're leaving. Seven times.

Yoda

English & European
MYOB said:

And are you claiming that erm, ALL of the European Union isn't 'sane'? Because we don't have the death penalty (hence no executions) and those who leak information rarely go to prison.

Beat me to it. :glare:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here