Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A world without America

LondonSeagull

Feb 21, 2006
London
Its out of respect.... dont use your name of the lord your god falsely.... I dont do it but sometimes i do it without realising!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Can everyone stop being nasty to my new mate Buba please. He's going to leave me a love letter at the wailing wall, or something.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Juan Albion said:
True, but I think enough of NSC's finest have shown themselves to be no better, just at the other end of the spectrum.
"no better"?????? Absolute Rubbish. This idiot has posted some of the worst racist diatribe I think I've ever read and you, sir, appear to have perfected the art of sanctimony. Well done.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
BoF back...

Juan - I don't like to swear - but what the hell are you talking about? I have read nothing that comes even remotely close to this justification of violence and general diatribe that Buba has spouted.

Oct 25, 2003
Buba said:
I didn't accuse him to be a Nazi but only said that his lies are being said by Nazis.

BTW, he is a Jew in the same way that Josef Goebbels was a Jew.

And he isn't a fellow of mine.

so you are saying that he has the same views as the nazi's?

ie

he IS a nazi

and who the f*** are you to question someone elses faith

i've had enough now

please

can't you see that EVERYONE wants you to, just, go away?

do the right thing

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Buba said:
I didn't accuse him to be a Nazi but only said that his lies are being said by Nazis.

BTW, he is a Jew in the same way that Josef Goebbels was a Jew.

And he isn't a fellow of mine.

You not gone yet?

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Buba said:
So when I expose the racism and the Jihad program of our enemies toward us then you accuse me to be a racist?

You are living in an up side world.

Why are you still here? You've said you were leaving - 7 times.

LondonSeagull

Feb 21, 2006
London
Guys,

Buba obviously isnt too acquainted with NSC and doesnt know about the banter that goes on and how to react.......

Surely it would be right to give him a second chance if he apologises and says he wont do it again??

(yes yes who am i to say this but i feel im a nscer and have a right to speak! lol)

:drink: :drink:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Buba said:
So when I expose the racism and the Jihad program of our enemies toward us then you accuse me to be a racist?

You are living in an up side world.
You've exposed shit all, and the fact is that Israel is an illegal state, propped up by American arms. Not a single link among the many many many many links that you have provided is from a reputable neutral source. Not one. You're a nasty one eyed racist no better than a Nazi sympathiser - and I mean that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here