Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A world without America

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
hi its the hijacking jewish arsenal fan (talk a bout being a sodding minority!!)

good to see the israeli muppet has heeded my words about posting crap quotes.

re: pig products,

when i was in jerusalem last july i saw shop and this is 100% true.

the name:

house of pork

you see people forget that there are quite a few christians there too and they are partial to bit of piggy of a friday.

or maybe as woodie allen once said "the torah doesn't stop people from eating pork, it just bans eating pork from certain restaurants" - or words to that effect.

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
LondonSeagull said:
www.honestreporting.com and you shall see why i refuse to accept the BBC as a good source of information.....

And I refuse to accept any news source that claims to be "honest". Fox New "fair and balanced" anyone?

the site is down, but let me guess, its a collection of rehashed IBN news stories?

LondonSeagull

Feb 21, 2006
London
MYOB said:
And I refuse to accept any news source that claims to be "honest". Fox New "fair and balanced" anyone?

the site is down, but let me guess, its a collection of rehashed IBN news stories?

Its not actually....

I'll give you an example of something on there....

Pictures of the recent lebanese conflict.....the same model appears to be dead in 4 different pictures all taken in different locations..... These pictures were used as part of a bbc report....

Buba

Banned
Mar 3, 2007
Israel
Juan Albion said:
So, about this world without America, then . . .
I think that the video "A world without America" is very wrong.

America helped many countries. America helped UK twice in the world wars, America saved UK from destruction.

America also saved the British iron industry by donating 250 million pounds to Britain.

I think that there are sone British who should change their negative attitude toward America.

Oct 25, 2003
Buba said:

America helped many countries. America helped UK twice in the world wars, America saved UK from destruction.

America also saved the British iron industry by donating 250 million pounds to Britain.

I think that there are sone British who should change their negative attitude toward America.

thought you'd gone?

Buba

Banned
Mar 3, 2007
Israel
LondonSeagull said:
Its not actually....

I'll give you an example of something on there....

Pictures of the recent lebanese conflict.....the same model appears to be dead in 4 different pictures all taken in different locations..... These pictures were used as part of a bbc report....
Lebanon: Myths & Facts (movie)

image001xv8.jpg

Green Helmet acting as cynical movie director in qana

What happened in Qana

Last edited:

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Barrel of Fun said:
hi its the hijacking jewish arsenal fan (talk a bout being a sodding minority!!)

good to see the israeli muppet has heeded my words about posting crap quotes.

re: pig products,

when i was in jerusalem last july i saw shop and this is 100% true.

the name:

house of pork

you see people forget that there are quite a few christians there too and they are partial to bit of piggy of a friday.

or maybe as woodie allen once said "the torah doesn't stop people from eating pork, it just bans eating pork from certain restaurants" - or words to that effect.

oh look - a restaurant in Tel Aviv selling chorizo sausage.

http://www.stratsplace.com/rogov/israel/chorizo_sausages.html

Oct 25, 2003
Buba said:
Reported about what? What have I done against the rules? I didn't curse anyone like many in here did toward me.

you've been an annoying little twat who is trying(and failing) to spread your own hatred to a group of people who simply don't care about you, and your life

your posts consist of abuse, and newslinks

thats it

the straw that broke the camels back, for me, was when you accused a fellow jew of being a nazi

you're not welcome here, so leave

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
Buba said:

Anyone know the Hebrew for 'sarcasm' ?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
turienzo's lovechild said:
you've been an annoying little twat who is trying(and failing) to spread your own hatred to a group of people who simply don't care about you, and your life

your posts consist of abuse, and newslinks

thats it

the straw that broke the camels back, for me, was when you accused a fellow jew of being a nazi

you're not welcome here, so leave
:clap: f*** off buba, you tedious racist twat. You are an absolute disgrace.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Buba said:
It was G-d who commanded them to conquer this land (and it's important to say that they were also lived in this country before they went to Egypt) and to establish a kingdom of priests there.
Well their God has told them to conquer you.

Why do you miss the 'o' from God? Is it a bit like not saying "Jehovah'?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here