Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A world without America

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Anyone else find that last one the scariest post of the lot? Unbelievable. :nono:

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
just had a thought...

when he refers to G-D
you dont think he means me do you ???

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Oh sweet Jesus. The bloke's completely hatstand.

I think I'm in with the close this thread down gang. He's a fundamentalist racist nutter with a tenuous grip on reality.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Buba,

I only listen to one man when he speaks about religion, the only man who speaks sense, everybody elses opinions mean nothing to me.

Here is the great man himself :

index_11.jpg

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Buba said:

I want to remind you that the state of Israel existed in the days London was nothing but a swamp and while my ancestors were priests in the Temple of G-d in the Israeli capitol of Jerusalem in the days of the Israeli King Solomon - Your ancestors were nothing but barbarians who hanged around the swamps and ate butter from third division and searched for unlocated beans in the soil, not knowing who they are and what they are!

just hijacking my flatmates PC....

firstly, i think you'll find jerusalem is also the capital of palestine.

being jewish myself and living in israel last year before the war in the north i was disgusted at the views and atmosphere against the palestinians. and this arrogance that filters through the whole of your country.

your lengthy rants and use of someone else's quotes rather, than arguing with your own words actually makes your position less tenable and arguement all the more flimsey. fight your own battles. read your history, read palestinian history - and then come back to me with your own views.

its the poinsonous views and dangerous disinformation that you continue to spout that is the one of the true barriers to peace in the middle east.

i think its time to call a spade a spade isn't it. lets talk about how israel treats israeli citizens that happen to arab (in nazareth and haifa). you argue about how jews are persecuted and denied a proper existence in europe and yet your racist zionist government does exaclty the same to arab israelis in your 'oh so perfect oasis of good' that you call eretz israel, not to mention the palestinians in gaza and the west bank.

and another thing matey boy, i'd rather be jewish in the UK than arab right now, what with the islamophobia and hatred (that israel, along with the UK and US govts continue to propogate through the media.

let me just reiterate for you...i am jewish. but i am not and never will be israeli.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Barrel of Fun said:

being jewish myself and living in israel last year before the war in the north i was disgusted at the views and atmosphere against the palestinians. and this arrogance that filters through the whole of your country.

your lengthy rants and use of someone else's quotes rather, than arguing with your own words actually makes your position less tenable and arguement all the more flimsey. fight your own battles. read your history, read palestinian history - and then come back to me with your own views.

its the poinsonous views and dangerous disinformation that you continue to spout that is the one of the true barriers to peace in the middle east.

i think its time to call a spade a spade isn't it. lets talk about how israel treats israeli citizens that happen to arab (in nazareth and haifa). you argue about how jews are persecuted and denied a proper existence in europe and yet your racist zionist government does exaclty the same to arab israelis in your 'oh so perfect oasis of good' that you call eretz israel, not to mention the palestinians in gaza and the west bank.

and another thing matey boy, i'd rather be jewish in the UK than arab right now, what with the islamophobia and hatred (that israel, along with the UK and US govts continue to propogate through the media.

let me just reiterate for you...i am jewish. but i am not and never will be israeli.

That puts your theories out the window then Bubba Blubber, close the door on your way out:wave:

LondonSeagull

Feb 21, 2006
London
So we want to talk about the way Israel treats its Arab citizens do we:

1) Israel is the only democracy in the middle east....EVERY ISRAELI CITIZEN HAS THE RIGHT TO VOTE...

2) Last week an Arab was elected as President of Israel... dont remember the last time a Jew was elected as a government minister in Syria or Iran??

3) When Israel pulled out of Gaza, international funding was given to Palestinian authorities.... WHAT DID THE FUCKERS SPEND IT ON!?!? MORE f***ing ROCKETS!!

4) Theyve put themselves in this mess!! If somone refuses to recognise America or Britain they will most likely be put in prison... look at Abu Hamza for example. Israel's reponse to the unrecognition of the state = why should we do you a favour if you wont do us one? I'll scratch my back you'll scratch yours?

5) Going back on my previous point.....the last 5 wars were all started by the Arabs! Theyve put themselves in this mess.

6) Israel has on MORE THAN ONE OCCASION offered Palestinians the two state solution AGAIN in 1997.... Yasser Arafat rejected and instead increased the number of suicide bombings on Israel! Very rational i must say.

7) Ok, you may say the fence violates the human rights but thats all it is...its a fence....its not permanent... the same way we do polls on here and offer the fence option. 2000 Israelis have been killed in terror attacks in the last 10 years. 2000!! Since the fence was created, these have increased extremely significantly! Thats not to say that no attacks have been planned because at this minute i can assure you mossad (israeli secret service) have just discovered a new terrorist plot. You may say it disrupts Palestinian lives or violates their human rights. Well, 80% of the fence is in Israel and there are constantly decisions at the Israeli supreme court which GO AGAINST the government ruling that the fence should be moved more to the left or more to the right....

8) The ratio of Arabs to Jews in Israel is extremely similar. I think its 2:3. Whats the ratio of Jews in Arab countries? 1:40??

9) "ANTI-ISLAM PROPOGANDA!" dont make me laugh....3 or 4 months ago you may remember the story of the palestinian women who were shot by Israeli forces.... The BBC oh so conveniently failed to mention that the Israelis were in there in the first place trying to rescue a kidnapped soldier and were being fired upon by Palestinian men, using their wives as shields......... Now ask yourself what you would do in that situation!?!?

10) When Israel was declared a state in 1948, it was declared as "THE JEWISH STATE OF ISRAEL" .....not "the ARAB state of Israel". It was also set up as a country that offered rights and equality to all regardless of race and religion. However its a bit hard to let people into your country who would rather see a state of selhurst park than the state of israel in existence as demonstrated by the 300 or so terror attacks the last decade not to mention the 2000 folied attacks as well!!

As i said earlier in the thread, Israel is not perfect. Well neither is Britain and America...if we want to talk about going against people's human rights, what about the banning of religious headgear in schools all of a sudden?!?!

I know its easy for people to automatically criticise Israel but just think of the other side and WHY it does these actions before you do so

Lechayim :drink:

Buba

Banned
Mar 3, 2007
Israel
Barrel of Fun said:

You are not Jewish! Your ignorant posts in this thread proved very well that you are not Jewish. You are an anti-semite! You are a liar! Even the couple of self hatred Jews don't speak the utter nonsence that you spoke here.

You are not Jewish, you don't have a f***ing clue about the history of the Jewish nation, and you don't have any respect to the reality and the history of the Jews.

You are a liar!

There are about 20 Arab countries in the world with less than 7000 Jews in all of these countries. Most of them live in North Africa. They suffer from anti-semitism and modified as second class citizens. There are more than 20% Arabs who are citizens of Israel and they have much more rights than Arabs themselves in Arab countries.

Israel’s first Bedouin envoy

Ismail Khaldi used to be a shepherd; now he’s been appointed Israeli consul in San Francisco Full article inside

The website of Ishmael Khaldi

Salim Joubran, judge in the Israeli Supreme Court

Abdel Rahman Zuabi, judge in the Israeli Supreme Court

Imad Fares, Brig. General in the army

Yosef Mishlav, Major General in the army

Amos Yarkoni, Lieutenant Colonel in the army

Doctor Nasrallah, a physician

Walid Badir, football player who plays in the Israeli national team, there are more like him

Najwan Ghrayib, another famous football player

Abbas Suan, another famoud football player

And the 12 Arab Parliament members who got high University degrees from Israeli universities.

How many Jews are living in Arab countries? How many of them are judges, parliament members, sportsmen in these Arab countries?

Israeli Arabs against Mubarak: Learn from Israel

Relatives of Sinai accident casualties hold demonstration opposite Egyptian embassy in Tel Aviv, claim that Egypt authorities failed in treating injured, protest lenient sentence handed to bus driver

Some 100 Israeli Arabs held a rally Wednesday outside the Egyptian embassy in Tel Aviv in protest of what they perceive as the country's failed handling of the traffic accident in Sinai which left 12 Israelis dead.

The demonstrators also protested the lenient sentence handed to the bus driver involved in the accident, who will serve only one year in prison.

"Learn from Israel what human dignity means. Human dignity is a primary value in Israel," the protesters shouted.

Participants in the rally held up signs saying, "12 killed, 12 months in jail – justice Egypt-style," and "State of Israel – don't abandon injured and killed citizens." Full article inside

I told him, 'let me say something that you don't know. You are the only the Arabs in the world who know what democracy is. There is no other place that can you criticize so openly like this. If you did it in Morocco, you'd find yourself in jail. If you don't like it here, why don't you go study in Egypt," he added.

"Before I came to Israel, I saw the Arab TV coverage. In the Arab world, they are taught to think that it's all armed Israelis against rock throwing Palestinians. Of course, it's not like that at all," he said. Full article inside

How many Jews who are living in Arab countries are parliament members? And how many of them are allowing themselves to say things which are against the country that they live in, like these Arabs are doing?

Former Arab MK defends suicide bombings

Former Arab MK Dehamshe justifies use of Qassam rockets against Israel as means of self-defense, says suicide bombings keep Palestinian issue alive

Former Israeli-Arab Knesset Member Abdulmalik Dehamshe (United Arab List) said he supports the Palestinian rocket attacks on Israel. Dehamshe told the Israel-Arab newspaper Kul al-Arab that "it seems Israel only learns the hard way. Prime Minister Ehud Olmert will be up to his ears if he doesn't learn from the mistakes of the past." Full article inside

Arab MK: Palestinians, unite against Israel

MK Barakeh speaks at protest held of 42nd anniversary of Fatah movement; says, 'Palestinians will triumph...Olmert and Peretz belong to history' Full article inside

Arab MK joins Hamas defense team

Talab El-Sana says joined team of attorneys defending terror group ministers, parliamentarians arrested following Gilad Shalit kidnapping; ‘their arrest was carried out by a powerless Israeli government that had lost its cool,’ he says Full article inside

Former Arab MK: I'm not sorry I went to Syria

(VIDEO) Following his trip to Syria and Lebanon, former MK Mohammad Knaan summoned to police station in Petach Tikva: 'I am not worried and am not sorry I went to Syria. If they invite me, I will go again' Full article inside

MK Ahmed Tibi, who represented Israeli Arabs at the rally, said: "Fatah was the first group to launch the revolution, and Palestine and Fatah will remain. The liberation of Palestine is a long process, and the path is full of obstacles. The Palestinians will continue their struggle until the liberation of the land and the establishment of a Palestinian state." Full article inside

Salah: Caliph will sit in Jerusalem

Islamic Movement leader Sheikh Raed Salah tells rally of 50,000 in Umm al-Fahm: Jerusalem will be the capital of the new Muslim caliphate sooner than is thought Full article inside

IN THEIR OWN WORDS: THE ARAB MEMBERS OF ISRAEL'S KNESSET (PARLIAMENT) SPEAK

pw_sign_22.gif

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
I said it was like Stormont in here earlier... Bubba boy heres inability to say "I'm going" and mean it just makes the comparison more scarily accurate. :eek:

LondonSeagull

Feb 21, 2006
London
So whats the other democracy in the middle east where every citizen regardless of race gets to vote for the party they want to vote for with many different parties (left to right) to choose from and where there are human rights and an effective legal system which doesnt always favour the state???

Buba

Banned
Mar 3, 2007
Israel
Great post, London Seagull, thanks.

I wonder what our little wanna be Jewish will say now when he will hear about these Israeli Arabs below:

Oct. 17, 2006 22:02 | Updated Oct. 18, 2006 15:27
Dichter: Israeli Arabs helped Hizbullah
By REBECCA ANNA STOIL AND JPOST STAFF

Israeli Arabs were involved in planning attacks on Israeli targets with Hizbullah and sold weapons to the guerilla organization in exchange for illegal drugs, Internal Security Minister Avi Dichter told Army Radio on Wednesday morning. Full article inside

Indictment: Tira resident planned terror attack in Raanana

According to indictment, 20-year-old young woman, Wurood Kassem, from Tira made connections to aid enemy in time of war after she helped organize bomb attack in Spaghetim restaurant in Ra'anana

Vered Luvitch Published: 10.29.06, 10:03

Wurood Kassem Photo courtesy of the defense establishment
terrorist_a.jpg

District prosecutors issued a severe indictment Sunday to the Tel Aviv District Court against Wurood Kassem, an Arab-Israeli woman, accused of conspiracy to aid the enemy in time of war, aiding the enemy in time of war, contact with a foreign agent, illegally carrying a weapon, and membership in a terrorist group.

According to the indictment, in May 2006 Qalqilya resident Bassal Hamad decided to establish a terrorist cell of the al-Aqsa Martyrs Brigade with the goal of carrying out operations against IDF soldiers, carrying out shooting attacks at District Coordination Offices in Qalqilya and kidnapping and interrogating Palestinians collaborating with Israel.

Members of the cell included Balan resident Mahmad Yaakov, known as al-Hamour, Tulkarm resident Ahmad Muhammad, known as al-Har, Nablus resident Muhammad Bubli, Wurood's cousin, and another woman named Khaulah from al-Ram. Most of the cell members are not residents of the Palestinian Authority and do not have permission to enter Israel.

Spaghettim restaurant in Raanana where attack was to take place (Photo: Ido Erez)
IMG_4243_wa.jpg

According to the facts presented in the indictment, during May 2006, the accused arrived together with al-Har to al-Hamour's workplace where she received Palestinian propaganda material from him. She even shot into the air with a gun he showed her. The same day, al-Hamour uploaded her details on a Fatah membership card and gave it to her.

Two months later in July after al-Hamour joined the cell, Wurood went to al-Har's home with al-Hamour. In this meeting he asked her if she is prepared "to act to help the homeland" and to take part in terrorist activity by helping transfer weapons from Israel to the West Bank and to help get bombs into Israel.

She agreed to help

The accused, according to the indictment, agreed. A few days later, al-Hamour was told to accept a bomb weighing seven kilograms (15.4 pounds) that could be activated by two telephones in order to transfer the bomb into Israel and to detonate it in a crowded place. Following this, al-Hamour set a meeting with Wurood and al-Har in order to take something to Ramallah.

Wurood drove to the meeting in her car, which has an Israeli license plate. In Hawara, she picked up al-Hamour, who sat next to her with the bomb in his lap as she drove. Wurood asked al-Hamour to show her the bomb and he complied. She then drove to Ramallah. During the car ride, he explained to her how to activate the bomb and asked her if she is prepared to bring the bomb into Israel.

Wurood refused, telling al-Hamour that she is afraid of the being caught during the routine checks of cars entering Israel.

Later, Wurood told al-Hamour that her cousin Bubli works in Israel at the restaurant Spaghettim in Raanana. Al-Hamour asked Wurood to contact Bubli to ask him if he is ready to smuggle the bomb into Israel. She contacted her cousin, told him about her contacts with al-Hamour and the terrorist organization. Her cousin agreed to help.

Pictures in an olive grove

Wurood took part in planning a terror attack in which the bomb would be brought into Israel by al-Har and transferred to Bubli. According to the plan, Wurood would then help Bubli plant the bomb.

A few days later, al-Har tried to enter Israel by way of Anatoun, but didn't succeed. Al-Hamour and al-Har called Wurood to ask her if she could get al-Har into Israel, but she said she didn't know the way.

Next, Wurood and Bubli gave al-Hamour the telephone number of a driver who transports workers into Israel. Al-Hamour called him, but the driver told him that the roads were blocked because of the security situation. So, al-Har went back to Ramallah to return the bomb to al-Hamour, who hid it.

On September 17, 2006, the accused arrived with two of her friends to a restaurant in Ramallah in order to meet al-Hamour. At a certain point, she left the restaurant, walked to an olive grove, and got her picture taken while she was holding a rifle and a Quran, and wearing a headband emblazoned with a nationalistic saying. She received the pictures, which she hid in her car, along with a disc of Palestinian nationalist songs and video clips.

In response to the indictment issued by Prosecutor Or Mamon, Attorney Ihab Jaljuli said in response, "Only now has the indictment been issued and the evidence been presented for the first time, so we can't give a response to the indictment. However, she claims that she was duped. After the evidence is examined, we will give an accurate response. It is important to note that this is a young girl with no criminal past, who has a normal lifestyle."

Efrat Weiss contributed to the report Full article inside

15 years in prison for officer convicted of espionage

Decorated Bedouin officer, who was found guilty of severe espionage, drug trafficking, sentenced to 15 years in Jail, to be dismissed from army

A special military court at the Kirya base in Tel Aviv sentenced on Sunday Lieutenant Colonel Omar al-Hayeb, convicted of severe espionage and contact with a Hizbullah agent, to 15 years in prison.

Al-Hayeb will be immediately dismissed from the IDF. Full article inside

Bedouin accused of spying for Hizbullah

Nazareth District Court accuses Beit Zarzir resident of transferring information to terror group on IDF soldiers' movements

First security affair during wartime: The Nazareth District Court released for publication the indictment of a Bedouin resident from the village of Beit Zarzir, charged with transferring intelligence information to Hizbullah in Lebanon.

Amakim District Police Chief Superintendent Yaakov Zigdon told Ynet that "this was a clear case of spying, during a time of war, as someone seeks to harm the security of the State of Israel." Full article inside

Academic: Israeli-Arabs want end of Jewish state

There is no way to accommodate demands of Israeli-Arabs, short of replacing Israel with an Arab state, says Dr. Dan Schueftan

There was no way of accommodating the demands of Israeli-Arabs, short of the destruction of Israel and its replacement with an Arab state, a senior Israeli academic told a stormy session of the Herzliya Conference Monday, held to discuss the Arab minority in Israel.

Dr. Dan Schueftan, deputy director of the National Security Studies Center at the University of Haifa, said a document recently released by Israeli- Arab leaders called for "nothing short of the destruction of Jewish national state."

Schueftan said the consensus position of Israeli -Arabs, as reflected in the document "The future vision of Palestinian Arabs in Israel,' was that Israel should be "replaced with a bi-national state, alongside a mechanism to turn it into an Arab state, adding: "Otherwise, we (Israelis) are automatically not legitimate (in their eyes)." The document was published by the Higher Monitoring Committee for the Arab Population in Israel, a forum of Israeli-Arab leaders.

Schueftan said: "The signal is that even if inequality is bridged, it won't solve the problem. The lack of legitimacy of the national Jewish state is the source of the problem."

The recent Lebanon war also showed that a majority of Israeli-Arabs thought "every enemy of State of Israel should at least be understood," Schueftan emphasized. He added that the document released by the Higher Monitoring Committee said "the Jews rose as a colonialist phenomenon… who expelled… butchered… and the Palestinians have only fought for peace." Full article inside

Murder of 18-year-old girl solved

Over a month after her corpse was found, a 17-year-old Bedouin boy is arrested for Maayan Ben Horin's murder, attempted rape. Suspect sends letter of apology to girl's family, claiming he did not mean to kill her

Sharon Roffe-Ofir Latest Update: 02.21.07, 09:02 / Israel News

The mysterious murder of 18-year-old Maayan Ben Horin in northern Israel some 40 days ago has been solved.

An indictment was filed with the Haifa District court Wednesday morning against a 17-year old Bedouin who was arrested for the crime on February 2. Full article inside

Shiekh Raed Salah is a ticking bomb under the fabric of the relations between Israeli Arabs and the State of Israel ," said MK Effie Eitam (National Union-National Religious Party).

"The State should deal with him as it does with Israel's dangerous enemies, and cut the dangerous alliance between the Islamic Movement and Israel's enemies who seek its destruction," he added.

Israel's Chief Rabbi Yona Metzger urged authorities to prosecute Salah to the full extent of the law.

"His protests are based on lies, illusions, and anti-Semitic preachings," Metzger said, following Salah's speech. Full article inside

Oct 25, 2003
LondonSeagull said:
So whats the other democracy in the middle east where every citizen regardless of race gets to vote for the party they want to vote for with many different parties (left to right) to choose from and where there are human rights and an effective legal system which doesnt always favour the state???

that doesn't even sound like the UK to me

christ, israel must be f***ing UTOPIA or something

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here