...and ate butter from third division
1. It's ButterS, with an S on the end
2. It's called League One now.

Buba

Banned
Mar 3, 2007
Israel
Nibble said:
buba, you are very racist. Considering if it wasn't for the allied forces the Jews would have been almost wiped out.
I agree with you, and I didn't criticize you for destroying the German cities, I only questioned why Israel is not allowed to fight their enemies in the same way that you fought, this is double standard, hypocricy and anti-semitism.

Also, Jews would have been wiped up if Israel wouldn't have killed these people:

Terrorist carrying explosive belt shot dead

Security forces open fire at Palestinian attempting to infiltrate Israel from nothern Gaza Strip. Military sources: Belt was ready to be activated; terrorist's body transferred back to Gaza Full article inside

IAF kills 2 Islamic Jihad members in Gaza

IDF helicopter strikes vehicles carrying two senior Islamic Jihad members in Gaza neighborhood; one of those killed was expert al-Quds rocket maker Full article inside

5 Hamas gunmen killed in Gaza

First IAF strike kills two men in Rafah; two activists killed in second strike on their car in Gaza City, later gunman killed in third strike targeting gunmen approaching border Full article inside

IDF kills 7 Hamas gunmen in north Gaza

In overnight operations troops strike building occupied by Hamas members after gunmen fire anti-tank missile at soldiers. Meanwhile in southern Gaza, air force strikes building used as cover for tunnel-digging; no one wounded Full article inside

IDF kills al-Aqsa Martyrs Brigades senior operative

(VIDEO) IDF infantry brigade kill 2 gunmen in Nablus, identifies one as wanted senior operative responsible for dozens of explosive belts and attempts to send explosive vehicles to Israel Full article inside

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Buba said:
They weren't living there for thosands of years, they invaded this place by the invations of the Utoman empire.

Illegal little statelt?

Who the f*** is you to say such lies?

Jews are ALSO living in this world, and they have rights also!

I want to remind you that the state of Israel existed in the days London was nothing but a swamp and while my ancestors were priests in the Temple of G-d in the Israeli capitol of Jerusalem in the days of the Israeli King Solomon - Your ancestors were nothing but barbarians who hanged around the swamps and ate butter from third division and searched for unlocated beans in the soil, not knowing who they are and what they are!
Bollocks. What about all the poor people YOU evicted from the 'Promised land'? What about all the inhabitants of Jericho killed by the murdering despot Joshua?

Didn't they have rights? Aren't you going to apologise for the conquest of Canaan?

Last edited:

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
*wipes tears from eyes* Oh I shouldn't have joined in but this is FUN!

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
Buba said:
I agree with you, and I didn't criticize you for destroying the German cities, I only questioned why Israel is not allowed to fight their enemies in the same way that you fought, this is double standard, hypocricy and anti-semitism.

Also, Jews would have been wiped up if Israel wouldn't have killed these people:
i thought you were fuckin off big nose ???

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Buba said:

Haven't you left yet?

Oh, wait, I forgot - any pullout has to be delayed for ages due to protests. How many more days of chaining yourself to the server will it be before you carry out your statement of intent to leave?

Buba

Banned
Mar 3, 2007
Israel
Brovian said:
Bollocks. What about all the poor people YOU evicted from the 'Promised land'?
In 1948, Arab leaders urged their people to leave, promising to cleanse the land of Jewish presence. 68% of them fled without ever setting eyes on an Israeli soldier. Virtually the entire Jewish population of Muslim countries had to flee as the result of violence and pogroms. Some 630,000 Arabs left Israel in 1948, while close to a million Jews were forced to leave the Muslim countries.
http://bsimmons.wordpress.com/2006/07/30/israel-and-jerusalem-facts/

Brovian said:
What about all the inhabitants of Jericho killed by the mudering despot Joshua?

Didn't they have rights? Aren't you going to apologise for the conquest of Canaan?
Oh, are you talking about the 7 small idolater nations? who used to sacrifice their children to idols?

Last edited:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Guinness Dave said:
i thought you were fuckin off big nose ???

i think buba is lucky he hasn't got more of this shit already:)

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Buba old buddy, old pal. where do you get your info from. it's a bit one sided dont ya think? Ya twat?

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Nibble said:
i think buba is lucky he hasn't got more of this shit already:)
Fighting stupid bigotry by piling on MORE stupid bigotry is never quite the ticket though, is it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here