Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A world without America

Buba

Banned
Mar 3, 2007
Israel
Brovian said:
Ok, I'm not wading through all 25 pages, but I'm guessing we've all agreed that Israel is an illegal little statelet set up by the British who did by kicking out the people who'd lived there for thousands of years - who unsurprisingly want it back.
They weren't living there for thosands of years, they invaded this place by the invations of the Utoman empire.

Illegal little statelt?

Who the f*** is you to say such lies?

Jews are ALSO living in this world, and they have rights also!

I want to remind you that the state of Israel existed in the days London was nothing but a swamp and while my ancestors were priests in the Temple of G-d in the Israeli capitol of Jerusalem in the days of the Israeli King Solomon - Your ancestors were nothing but barbarians who hanged around the swamps and ate butter from third division and searched for unlocated beans in the soil, not knowing who they are and what they are!

Last edited:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Uncle Buck said:
Never get opinion forced on you by a certain poster...
Never. And www.brightonfans.com always takes a keen and open-minded interest in the Middle East - but their debates on the matter are sadly underinformed.

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Man of Harveys said:
Yes...AFTER ALL, THAT'S BY FAR THE MOST POPULAR MESSAGE BOARD FOR BRIGHTON FANS ISN'T IT - NOT THIS ONE... ;)

And is has LOTS of people who like MASS DEBATING about poli...

Oh, wait, thats NSP. :jester:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Buba said:

I want to remind you that the state of Israel existed in the days London was nothing but a swamp and while my ancestors were priests in the Temple of G-d in the Israeli capitol of Jerusalem in the days of the Israeli King Solomon - Your ancestors were nothing but barbarians who hanged around the swamps and ate butter from third division and searched for unlocated beans in the soil, not knowing who they are and what they are!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAv

afters

Jul 9, 2003
as 10cc say, not in hove
Buba said:

nsc gold, what an insult! worthy of frank at his maddest

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Buba said:

Isn't stone henge older than judaism?

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Garry Nelson's Left Foot said:
Isn't stone henge older than judaism?

As is Newgrange, and many other historic sites in the British Isles.

EDIT:
Newgrange is older than Judaism by an estimated 1300 years. So, before "your ancestors" had their religion, oh argumentative one (not you GNLF), "my ancestors" were building highly complex monuments, relying on mathematics to ensure the passage of the sun to specific points, and which have managed to last over 5000 years. Were yours doing that?

Last edited:

Yoda

English & European
Buba said:
They weren't living there for thosands of years, they invaded this place by the invations of the Utoman empire.

Illegal little statelt?

Who the f*** is you to say such lies?

Jews are ALSO living in this world, and they have rights also!

Where as in Italy they had already invented the first sewage systems, acuaducts, :bla: :bla: :bla:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
buba, you are very racist. Considering if it wasn't for the allied forces the Jews would have been almost wiped out.

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Buba said:
Eh? The opposite is true, I said in my first posts in this thread that I have many British friends and have lot's of respect to Britain, go to the first posts of this thread to find this post of mine.

But you have talked about European Dungeons and Britain and barbarians.

Anyway, more importantly, what do you think of Recruitment Consultants?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here