Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Buba said:

One things is sure:

1. He was born in China.
2. His parents are Chinese.
3. He speaks Chinese.
4. He looks Chinese.

He is a Chinese! Forever he was a Chinese and until the last day of him he will be Chinese.

The Chinese live alone in their country, the Germans live alone in their country, the British live alone in their country, the French live alone in their country, the Russians live alone in their country, the Turkish live alone in their country, etc etc. Of course there are minorities in every country but the majority is based about the nation of the country. There are also countries like Iran that 50% of the residents are not Perisans and this is because the things that I've said earlier that Nebuchadnazzer did a little confusion in sone nations.

Right, so the majority that live in Israel are Israeli's or Palestinians? ???

Buba

Banned
Mar 3, 2007
Israel
Barrel of Fun said:
Right, so the majority that live in Israel are Israeli's or Palestinians? ???
80% are Jews and 20% are Arabs citizens of Israel who have the same rights as the Jews, but in general, Israel is the home of the Jewish nation.

Palestinian nation doesn't exist, they are Arabs and they define themselves as Arabs.

And I'm not gonna answer you again unless you apologise about the things you told about me.

Last edited:

f*** off. 99% of what you have said is religiously inspired bollocks. That's why people hate you and your 'nation' so much. Because you haven't a single independent thinking brain cell in your apology for a mind. If you want to talk about football do so.

What team do you support?

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Buba

Youve made your point buddy its getting boring now go and watch the race :yawn:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Oh for Gods' sake Bubbbbbaaass, you came here for a row,You got one. Well done you. Do you know as little about footy, beer and food as you do your ownpolitics/religion?

A quuick lesson then:

Football: You are not welcome at NSC
Alcohol: No-one wants to drink with you...ever
Food: eat shit

:wave:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Buba said:
And I'm not gonna answer you again unless you apologise about the things you told about me.
Now that IS cruel - BoF, will you be OK? :shootself

Nibble said:
Oh for Gods' sake Bubbbbbaaass, you came here for a row,You got one. Well done you. Do you know as little about footy, beer and food as you do your ownpolitics/religion?

A quuick lesson then:

Food: eat shit (you missed out) AND DIE.

Buba

Banned
Mar 3, 2007
Israel
Nibble said:

A quuick lesson then:

Food: eat shit

Very well.

I don't want to be in a place with people like you, now I'm gonna leave this forum and you will be reason why I would do so.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Buba said:

Would that be such a bad thing?

Barrel of Fun said:
Alas, I have not been drinking beer.

I stand by the first part. It is dangerous to teach children such sinister ideals and take away the freedom of choice at a young age.

Apologies, I felt that you were insinuating that, not to me personally, but generally. You must forgive me, as I got lost in a wave of links, articles, videos etc.

Does anyone own their land? We are merely temporary tenants in the grander scheme of things. Ideally, one should have a right to live wherever they want, but they should not have the right to bar people from their own 'promised' land.

Oct 25, 2003
Buba said:
Very well.

I don't want to be in a place with people like you, now I'm gonna leave this forum and you will be reason why I would do so.

thats the THIRD time you've threatened to leave

do you mean it this time?

:please:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Buba said:
, they are Arabs and they define themselves as Arabs.

:wave: then.

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
Buba said:
Very well.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Uncle Buck said:
Well done Nibble, it is all your fault...

I'm sorry. Do you think we will ever hear from the angry Jew again?:nono:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here