Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A world without America

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Anyone comparing the Nazis to event the Middle East is a total f***ing idiot in the extreme. That's tipped me into joining in with the ban requesters now - enough's enough, the joke's gone a bit stale now.

Yoda

English & European
Buba said:
We saw very well how you did tango with the Germans when you destroyed German cities completely.

Slightly different circumstances their my friend. :shootself

Buba said:
The Arabs murder Jews in the name of Jihad, do you compare it to these "innocent Palestinians" that Israel kill?
[/url]
DO NOT TAINT ALL MUSLIMS THE SAME YOU RACIST PIECE OF SHIT!!!

Yes there are radicals out there and you come accross as one but for the other side.

Yoda

English & European
Man of Harveys said:
Anyone comparing the Nazis to event the Middle East is a total f***ing idiot in the extreme. That's tipped me into joining in with the ban requesters now - enough's enough, the joke's gone a bit stale now.

Agreed! :nono:

Buba

Banned
Mar 3, 2007
Israel
Yoda said:
DO NOT TAINT ALL MUSLIMS THE SAME YOU RACIST PIECE OF SHIT!!!

Yes there are radicals out there and you come accross as one but for the other side.
I'm not a racist, but you are, you are a racist because you think that all the nations in the world have rights to live in their lands EXCEPT the Jewish nation, and you support barbaric human animals of a nation that doesn't exist as their rivals.

Every Jew who manged to get out of your European dungeon and every Jew who stand up against his enemies, and who publish their agenda is consider to be "a radical" in your eyes?

I never expressed nor thought about opinions to destroy other races like most of the Arabs are wishing to destroy the Jewish nation,

So you better talk a about things you understand (e.g. football and beer) instead of these usuall racist comments of yours.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Buba said:
Of course that only knights of double standard like you are allowed to fight their Fascist Scum who opened a war on them, but the Jewboys are not allowed to fight their local Fascist Scum.

Their is no difference between the Nazis and these nowadays enemies of Israel, both have the same Nazi doctorines and both of them opned a war on the Jews.

Blaming the Jews - hate in Islam

Buba, You post twelve links a post and keep repeating the same point. Allied forces fighting the nazis and bombing Germany IS differant to the points you make. I do not have double standards and you are not making your point valid by using knee jerk reations to NSCrs.

Intelligent people can make a point and be prepared to listen to others otherwise it is extremism and negates any valid point you may have.

I don't think you should leave, I think you should have more of an open mind. Learn about some other history (ie WW2) and come back with some original thoughts of your own instead of bombarding us with links.

Buba

Banned
Mar 3, 2007
Israel
"The difference between the Arabic world and Israel is a difference in values and character. It's barbarism versus civilization. It's democracy versus dictatorship. It's goodness versus evil." -- Duke University Counter Terrorism Speak-Out, October 14, 2004

"As one who knows what's in the hearts and minds of Arabs, let me repeat what seems to be the hardest thing for world opinion to accept: The Arabs have no intention of having peace with the Jews period, exclamation point, end of discussion." -- Interview with FrontPage Magazine, August 11, 2005

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brigitte_Gabriel

Judaism is not a nationality you f***ing moron. It is a religion. The fact you are to f***ing thick to recognise that fact says more about you and your crypto-facistic mindset than it says about anything else.

Seriously, f*** off jew boy.

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Buba said:
I'm not a racist, but you are, you are a racist because you think that all the nations in the world have rights to live in their lands EXCEPT the Jewish nation, and you support barbaric human animals of a nation that doesn't exist as their rivals.

Every Jew who manged to get out of your European dungeon and every Jew who stand up against his enemies, and who publish their agenda is consider to be "a radical" in your eyes?

I never expressed nor thought about opinions to destroy other races like most of the Arabs are wishing to destroy the Jewish nation,

So you better talk a about things you understand (e.g. football and beer) instead of these usuall racist comments of yours.

So all of Europe is a dungeon?

Bit of a generalisation there.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
[
So you better talk a about things you understand (e.g. football and beer) instead of these usuall racist comments of yours. [/B][/QUOTE]

Its a football forum, dick. I have changed my mind. Ban the c*nt.

Yoda

English & European
Buba said:

I'M RACIST WHEN YOU SAY SOME OF THE SHIT IN HERE????? :OHMY:
OMFG!! He's lost it!!:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Do you want me to get some of my friends who are from another race to shit on your parade?

GET A LIFE!

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Uncle Buck said:
This being a football forum is questionable at times...

Fair point!:lolol:

Anyway to Buba, it is hard to know where to begin with you. You accuse us of being racist and deride our western beliefs and expect a good reception.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
bubby boy, why don't you go onto another thread and let us know what you think about going down on a girl (eating pussy) or Les' magaluf slagwhores? You might have fun.

Buba

Banned
Mar 3, 2007
Israel
readingstockport said:
Judaism is not a nationality you f***ing moron. It is a religion. The fact you are to f***ing thick to recognise that fact says more about you and your crypto-facistic mindset than it says about anything else.

Seriously, f*** off jew boy.
The countries in the world are named after the descendants of Noach. The source for it is in the Tanach when it's written that after the big flood G-d gave Noach and his family the 7 laws and it's written that later on, the descendants of Noach started to build the tower of Babylon. The name Babylon is the English translation of the Hebrew word: Bavel and the reason why it's called Bavel is not because they built the tower in Babylon but because G-d confused their language and the Hebrew word: Bavel is coming from the Hebrew word: Levalbel, which means to confuse. The descendants of Noach who built the tower spoke in the Hebrew language, the language that G-d created the world with, this is olso the language that G-d spoke to Adam and Eve. Wikipeida says that Eber refused to take part in the building of this tower so his language wasn't confused while the others were confused and all the other languages were developped from that moment in which G-d confused the Hebrew language (Eber):
Eber, the great-grandson of Shem, refused to help with the building of the Tower of Babel, so his language was not confused when it fell. He and his family alone retained the original human language, called lingua humana in Latin or Gortighern. After this, the language was called Hebrew, named after Eber.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eber

Eber was the grandfather of Abraham who spoke Hebrew too. This is why it's called Hebrew.

Anyway, back to the story, the Tanach says that after the tower of Babylon, all these descendants of Naoch spreaded all over the universe, each tribe with his own language (cause G-d confused the Hebrew and created many languages). It's mention the 70 nations in the world who are the descendants of Noach. China is Cin, Egypt is Mitzrayim, Persia is Paras, Greece is Yavan, Britain is Tuval/Tubal, Yemen is Teiman, Syria is Surya, India is Hodu, the blacks from Africa is Kush, Jordan is Yarden etc etc.

Nebuchadnazzer made some confusion in the nations, this is the reason why for example the nowadays Jordanians and the nowadays Sayrians are not the ancient tribes that they were because today the Arabs took control at this arreas so only the names remain.

Anyway, these nations who are the descendants of Noach must follow the 7 laws that G-d commanded them. You may see that people rather define themselves as part of nations than religions. For example, when George Bush talks in the TV from the white house he says: "The American nation". He doesn't says "The Christian nation" although more than 80% of the Americans were raised as devoted Christians. Nobody is being born as a Christian. People are raised as Christians. People are being born as the children of their parents. Your own child can decide tomorrow that you are not his mother but some alien is his mother, it won't help him, cause what ever he may say he is, he will always be your child cause there are evidences that you are his mother and also documents that prove it.

Take a Chinese. Today he can says that he believes in Jesus as his savior and that salvation is through him so people may say that he is a Christian. Next week he can abandon his Christian belief and can believe that from now on he believe in Allah and in Muhamad as his prophet so people may say that he is a Muslim. Next month he can abandon his Muslim belief and can believe that the French prophet Rael is the only messenger to the aliens whom he calls as Elohim so from now on people may say that he is a Rael.

One things is sure:

1. He was born in China.
2. His parents are Chinese.
3. He speaks Chinese.
4. He looks Chinese.

He is a Chinese! Forever he was a Chinese and until the last day of him he will be Chinese.

The Chinese live alone in their country, the Germans live alone in their country, the British live alone in their country, the French live alone in their country, the Russians live alone in their country, the Turkish live alone in their country, etc etc. Of course there are minorities in every country but the majority is based about the nation of the country. There are also countries like Iran that 50% of the residents are not Perisans and this is because the things that I've said earlier that Nebuchadnazzer did a little confusion in sone nations.

One month ago there was a delegation of exiled Iranians who oppose to the current Iranian regime, a delegation that came to Israel. I saw Prof. Amatzia Baram who is an expert ot Iran from the Haifa University and he said that couple of time ago, Mahmud Ahmadenijad, the leader of Iran, was asked if he will change the name of the Perisan gulf into the Islamic gulf and he answered that he will never do it. Nations>Religions.

Indeed Iran contains couple of sub-nationalities, I think that only 50% of the Iranian citizens are pure Persians. Also in America, which is a new country that contains the people of Ireland (Tubal), people from Africa (Kush), Jews, Arabs (children of Ishmael) etc.

So you can see for yourself that the countries in the world are for different nations and not for different religions as you might thought in the first place.
Also in Israel, when the PM speaks, he says "The nation of Israel"/Am Yisrael and he means not the citizens of Israel (cause there are also Arabs citizens of Israel) but he means for the Jews. As I have said before the term "Israel" and "Jews" are the same thing. Jews are children of Israel.

We believe that all the people of the nations of the world must follow the 7 laws that they got from their Noach ancestor who recieved them from G-d, in the same way that you recieve orders from your parents regarding how to behave in life. The terms: "Christians" and "Muslims" don't exist in my lexicon. I rather call them: "Noachides/Gentiles that were raised according to the Christian/Muslim religion". Cause we all know that there are people who were raised as Christians and now define themselves as Noachides, who they really are, Jim Long is one of them, you can listen to him in here:
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/news.php3?id=118101

In the Talmud Non-Jews are referred to as Bnei Noach (since all mankind are descended from the Biblical Patriarch Noah). Mankind was commanded to keep six Mitzvot (laws) from the time of Adam and seven from the time of Noah, before Abraham and the Jewish nation were born. Although the 613 Mitzvot of the Torah superseded these Seven Mitzvot for the Jewish nation, these Mitzvot remain binding to Bnei Noach today. Therefore on Judgment Day, G-d will judge all gentiles according to these 7 laws, and not the 10 commandments (which were commanded to the House of Israel only), to see whether they merit a place in the world to come
http://www.noachide.org.uk/html/seven_laws.html

Religions are something that invented by humans and are spreaded by humans, like Christianity, Islam, Realism etc. These are all fakes. Judaism wasn't invented by humans nor spreaded by them. Judaism is coming from the word Judah.

The Jewish nation is made up of the Jews living in all the countries in the world. They left Israel when they were exiled by the Romans 2000 years ago. There's no such thing as 'Islamic nation'; there's an Islamic religion. A Muslim in Britain has no genetic connection to a Muslim in China. A Jew in Britain has a genetic connection to a Jew in China; they are from the same family, from the same nation. Britain and China are the names of the descendants of Noah: Tubal and Cin. The countries in the world are named after the descendants of Noah. The Jews are children of Israel. A Jew in Libya doesn't feel like a Muslim in Libya. Jews also have a country and this is why they are a nation and not a religion. The Jews are descendants of Judah but the Muslims are not descendants of Islam. That term describes a situation and not a nation. You can find Muslims from many nations, but the Jews who are living in their countries belong to one nation, the Jewish nation, and they feel like strangers in these countries.

Same goes for Christianity.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here