Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A world without America

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Can we please delete/blowup/remove this thread...

Although the baiting is funny - you're giving an idiot a platform to spew his bile all over the internet - he's probably posting links of this thread as examples of his work, far and beyond!

This isn't funny - and I really suggest it should be removed! Sorry to be serious here, but I have a sneaking suspicion your posts will be being repeated in places where we'll only attract more of this BULLSHIT!

Yoda

English & European
Buba said:

It takes two to tango you FUCKWIT!!!

We’ve seen enough of what religion can do with Northern Ireland. You’re stuck in a vicious circle of blame and killing where both sides are too stubborn to make that first step towards peace.

Palestinians will kill some people, what’s Israel’s response? Kill some Palestinians in reply. What’s there response? Kill more Israelis. Etc etc etc……..

Buba

Banned
Mar 3, 2007
Israel
Yoda said:
It takes two to tango you FUCKWIT!!!

We’ve seen enough of what religion can do with Northern Ireland. You’re stuck in a vicious circle of blame and killing where both sides are too stubborn to make that first step towards peace.

Palestinians will kill some people, what’s Israel’s response? Kill some Palestinians in reply. What’s there response? Kill more Israelis. Etc etc etc……..
Nobody do tango with barbaric human animals who prmotore the destruction of your nation in the name of Jihad, you MORON!

Palestinian police officers salute during a graduation ceremony in the West Bank town of Jenin May 9, 2006:
newnazis3kv.jpg

palestiniansiegheil1vc.jpg

We saw very well how you did tango with the Germans when you destroyed German cities completely.

The Arabs murder Jews in the name of Jihad, do you compare it to these "innocent Palestinians" that Israel kill?

Terrorist carrying explosive belt shot dead

Security forces open fire at Palestinian attempting to infiltrate Israel from nothern Gaza Strip. Military sources: Belt was ready to be activated; terrorist's body transferred back to Gaza Full article inside

IAF kills 2 Islamic Jihad members in Gaza

IDF helicopter strikes vehicles carrying two senior Islamic Jihad members in Gaza neighborhood; one of those killed was expert al-Quds rocket maker Full article inside

IDF kills 7 Hamas gunmen in north Gaza

In overnight operations troops strike building occupied by Hamas members after gunmen fire anti-tank missile at soldiers. Meanwhile in southern Gaza, air force strikes building used as cover for tunnel-digging; no one wounded Full article inside

IDF kills al-Aqsa Martyrs Brigades senior operative

(VIDEO) IDF infantry brigade kill 2 gunmen in Nablus, identifies one as wanted senior operative responsible for dozens of explosive belts and attempts to send explosive vehicles to Israel Full article inside

Israel went out of the Gaza strip 18 months ago, and what did we get in return? More terror from the Palestinians, who burned the synagogues that we left in Gaza and screamed: "Today Gaza, tomorro Tel Aviv", and used the arreas that we evacuated in order to built bases for launching their rockets at our cities.

Post-Election Video: Gaza leads to Haifa

Hamas Head: Terrorism will continue

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I think you are in the wrong forum mate. You're in bandit country now sunshine:D

Last edited:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
tedebear said:
Sorry everyone - thats it!

Go away Buba. I'm requesting this crap get deleted.

Ohhh (disappointed) This is fun :nono:

To Buba- Bombing Germay was nothing to do with religion and everything to do with ridding the planet of Fascist Scum. You do what you have to do and we will do owhat we have to do. seeya!

Last edited:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
I know that Israeli-German relations have been very close and cordial ever since the war but is condemning the Allies' bombing of German cities during WW2 official policy in Israel now? How fascinating - in a "reading this drivel makes me lose the will to live" kind of way, obviously.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Nibble said:

To Buba- Bombing Germay was nothing to do with religion and everything to do with ridding the planet of Fascist Scum. You do what you have to do and we will do owhat we have to do. seeya!

Sorry nibble - I did report it but carry on if you want...
This sort of tripe winds me up big style....and giving someone a place to let it flow really isn't a good idea...

You'll all be forming opinions of Jewish based on this chaps fanaticism....and thats just not right.

Buba, you said you were going to f*** off as you weren't welcome here. I see that is as accurate as the rest of the f***ing crap you spout. f*** off before I begin to seriously consider sending a donation to Hamas and IJ.

tedebear said:
Sorry nibble - I did report it but carry on if you want...
This sort of tripe winds me up big style....and giving someone a place to let it flow really isn't a good idea...

You'll all be forming opinions of Jewish based on this chaps fanaticism....and thats just not right.

Slightly patronising there Tede, to think that people will be making decisions based on the things that one propaganda merchant has been posting. I'm sure that everyone here is intelligent enough to make their own minds up.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Well, this thread has now had 5000+ plus viewings - if 1-2 people believe a tiny amount of what he's said, then I guess that would be viewed as a result by him. But we've had others streaming stuff from the BNP onto here before and it's been tolerated so...

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Kylies Stunt Arse said:
Slightly patronising there Tede, to think that people will be making decisions based on the things that one propaganda merchant has been posting. I'm sure that everyone here is intelligent enough to make their own minds up.

I'm not. I'm an utter retard. I just follow the crowd.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Buba

4.25 Wincanton - Gastornis - 5/1 guide price

" Get on and get on LARGE my friend "

Regards
Uncle Spielberg
Fellow Jew

Tesco in Disguise

Where do we go from here?
Jul 5, 2003
Wienerville
Buba said:
the messiah will bring the rest of the Jews to Israel who aren't already living there, and he will be the one who will build the temple

yeah, good luck with that.

:lolol:

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Kylies Stunt Arse said:

I didn't think it was patronising, sorry if you feel that way.

Buba

Banned
Mar 3, 2007
Israel
Nibble said:

Of course that only knights of double standard like you are allowed to fight their Fascist Scum who opened a war on them, but the Jewboys are not allowed to fight their local Fascist Scum.

Their is no difference between the Nazis and these nowadays enemies of Israel, both have the same Nazi doctorines and both of them opned a war on the Jews.

Blaming the Jews - hate in Islam

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here