Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A world without America

LondonSeagull

Feb 21, 2006
London
Lol!!

I did a 5 day voluntary (yet we still had to pay???) army course which gave us an introduction to what the army is like!!

I am NOT joining the army because a) ive got a career planned and b) Im not Israeli and none of my family are

Also Buba, dont worry about the videos....ive seen what sort of things the army do!

Buba

Banned
Mar 3, 2007
Israel
LondonSeagull said:
Lol!!

I did a 5 day voluntary (yet we still had to pay???) army course which gave us an introduction to what the army is like!!

I am NOT joining the army because a) ive got a career planned and b) Im not Israeli and none of my family are

Also Buba, dont worry about the videos....ive seen what sort of things the army do!
O.K.

I wish you success in your future life.

Buba said:
There wasn't only one copy, as I've said before, Moses wrote couple of them, he gave each tribe (of the 12) a copy and there was also a copy inside of the arc of the covenant.

So there was a couple of the original copies plus tewlve he gave to the tribes and one in the arc of the covenant?
Are there any of these original versions left in existence?
So we can compare them with copies held in synagogues today.

Dandyman

In London village.
Buba said:
Thank you very much!

Be gone, blasphemer, and await the coming of the Moshiach.

Buba

Banned
Mar 3, 2007
Israel
Southover Street Seagull said:
So there was a couple of the original copies plus tewlve he gave to the tribes and one in the arc of the covenant?
I don't know whatever there were orginal + 12 copies, I know that there were couple of copies. You may ask a Jewish scholar this question, maybe he will have answers that I don't.

Southover Street Seagull said:
Are there any of these original versions left in existence?
So we can compare them with copies held in synagogues today.
I don't think so, in the same way that it will be hard to find documents of weddings (Ktuba) from 2500 years ago although we know that Jews had these kind of documents also then.

And anyway, as I've said before, we have a link of Jews of 3300 years that read this book and many people in the nation have read this book since 3300 years, no Jew would have changed it, Jews are living in communities, they don't live alone, everybody knows everybody.

BTW, in the book of Shulchan Aruch, you can find a list of the names of Rabbis that received the Orally Torah since Moses got it from G-d till Rabbi Ashi who editted it into the Talmud and the Gmara.

Last edited:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Buba said:
I don't know whatever there were orginal + 12 copies, I know that there were couple of copies. You may ask a Jewish scholar this question, maybe he will have answers that I don't.

I don't think so, in the same way that it will be hard to find documents of weddings (Ktuba) from 2500 years ago although we know that Jews had these kind of documents also then.

And anyway, as I've said before, we have a link of Jews of 3300 years that read this book and many people in the nation have read this book since 3300 years, no Jew would have changed it, Jews are living in communities, they don't live alone, everybody knows everybody.

BTW, in the book of Shulchan Aruch, you can find a list of the names of Rabbis that received the Orally Torah since Moses got it from G-d till Rabbi Ashi who editted it into the Talmud and the Gmara.

Allegedly.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
There was a poster on the Palace board with very similar posts called TIG (The Israeli Guy) His arguments were almost identical.

I suspect that there are a group (or even the same person) targetting football message boards.
TIG was banned from the BBS.

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
Yorkie said:
There was a poster on the Palace board with very similar posts called TIG (The Israeli Guy) His arguments were almost identical.

I suspect that there are a group (or even the same person) targetting football message boards.
TIG was banned from the BBS.
and he knows f*** all about PICKLED BLOODY ONIONS :angry:

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
For GODS sake (at least I can say the word) This is still going on?? Someone close the bloody thread and move it somewhere scintiliating like the GARBAGE BIN!!

This winds me up - all the stupid spreading of propaganda we're allowing him to do!! 18 Bloody pages about how much better than anyone else they are and how someone wrote on a tissue 16 gazillion years ago that they should have a piece of dirt and boo hoo they haven't got it.... This winds me up....

(and calm) :blush:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Right. Who bounced this!? :angry: :flameboun :jester:

It is worrying that Buba and many others are taught this sort of dangerous and vitriolic nonsense from an early age. No wonder peace is as far away as it ever has been.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Agree with the peace bit there BoF, and I'm all for allowing him to believe whatever he wants, but I don't think we should have to deal with him spouting pages of it on NSC.....

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
tedebear said:
Agree with the peace bit there BoF, and I'm all for allowing him to believe whatever he wants, but I don't think we should have to deal with him spouting pages of it on NSC.....

Quite. There is no reasoning with him and NSC doesn't appear to be the place to do it. Sad :nono:

How anyone can deny that dinosaurs existed is beyond me.

dino.jpg
:down:

tedebear said:

It made me really angry when he started pushing joining the isreali army. Hence telling him ti F*** off. Its not as if we dont have our fair share of nutters on here already.:jester:

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Franks Wild Years said:
It made me really angry when he started pushing joining the isreali army. Hence telling him ti F*** off. Its not as if we dont have our fair share of nutters on here already.:jester:

I couldn't believe it either - in fact I couldn't believe this thread was here this morning, bah humbug....

I've a right mind to send a note to the mod's and tell em to lock this and let it drift away to infinity and beyond, but that seems a little overreactionary to me....wound me right up this morning..... :angry: :blush: :lol:

Dave the Gaffer said:
they are all decended from abraham

abrahams wife was barren...she said take a mistress..he took a black slave girl...had baby.....miraculously wife them gets not barren..has baby of abrahams...announced as true heir = judeaism.....baby with mistress outcast. goes away and founds Islam.....

potted history brought to you by " tellithowitisin5easyinstallments" Enterprises.

quote: Originally posted by NMH
Abe was an irrsponsible racist twat then!

Originally posted by Buba
Where have I expressed racist ocmments against other races?

Another blood libel from the likes of NMH!

AaaHEM!

IS YOUR NAME 'ABE'? DID I CALL _YOU_ 'ABE'? I was referring to a post above mine, which mention ABRAHAM, and nothing to do with YOU.

You BLUBBER are just a regular RESPONSIBLE TWAT :tosser:

Last edited:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
J have just stumbled on this thread, took some time to catch up. f***ing hell! Buba, you still out there?

Are you some kind of Jewish Borat? You are out of your f***ing Gourd.

I suspect by the confused spouting of ideas that you are some kind of Tossy religious studies student trying out a few theories.

Oh Buba, Buba, buba - If I renounce the Nazi party, stop denying the holocaust and embrace Judaism will you marry me?

xxxx

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here