Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A world without America

LondonSeagull

Feb 21, 2006
London
I stayed in the hotel....unbeleivable hey!?!?

We went to all of the pools..... we were mainly at the one just as you enter from the hotel and the one where the slides are.

We also went to a shopping centre near there although i think it was more into Tel Aviv than Ramat Gan and we saw the Mayumana show (or whatever its called- the one where they bang everything lol) :clap2:

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
Buba said:
Of course, we (our family) were subscribed to this place for years. Did you stay in the hotel inside this place? Which pool you went to in there? I know all of them.

Great Place, anyway Ramat Gan is a great place, wonderful people.
what about my pickled bloody onions :angry:

Buba

Banned
Mar 3, 2007
Israel
LondonSeagull said:
I stayed in the hotel....unbeleivable hey!?!?
I haven't been there for a while.

LondonSeagull said:
We went to all of the pools..... we were mainly at the one just as you enter from the hotel and the one where the slides are.
I never stayed in the hotel but I was in that pool.

LondonSeagull said:
We also went to a shopping centre near there although i think it was more into Tel Aviv than Ramat Gan and we saw the Mayumana show (or whatever its called- the one where they bang everything lol) :clap2:
If it's in the same street of this Kfar Hamacabiah then it's Ramat Gan, near Kfar Hamacabiah there is a junction and if you drive left then you reach Tel Aviv after 1 minute of driving

Glad to hear that you enjoed there. Are you part of the Taglit program? or is it that you came in a private tour?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
does anyone recon he is having a conversation with h_mself

LondonSeagull

Feb 21, 2006
London
Dave the Gaffer said:
does anyone recon he is having a conversation with h_mself

Well i dont know his name on here but his name is Darren and i emailed him because i couldnt log in.... Ive been registered for about a year but something had stop me from logging back in and he rectified the problem

LondonSeagull

Feb 21, 2006
London
I didnt go on taglit but went on a one month tour with a youth organisation and i chose Maccabi.

We didnt get a chance to go to any football matches (and we had women with us :censored:)

We went from Middle to South (no North because of the hezbollah b*stards) and also did 5 day gadna (army training)

Buba

Banned
Mar 3, 2007
Israel
LondonSeagull said:
I didnt go on taglit but went on a one month tour with a youth organisation and i chose Maccabi.

We didnt get a chance to go to any football matches (and we had women with us :censored:)

We went from Middle to South (no North because of the hezbollah b*stards) and also did 5 day gadna (army training)
So if you did Gadna then may I guess that you will return to recruit in the age of 18,20,22? I can send you couple of video compilations of special commando units in the IDF if you want.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here