Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A world without America

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
When TWELVE tribes go to war, how many can you score? Score no more score no more

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
This thread has got huge and I can't be arsed to trawl through pages of drivel if it's merely going to confirm that BUBBLE is a fanatical lunatic. Are there any good bits in it? If so, on which page? Ta.

Buba

Banned
Mar 3, 2007
Israel
Lammy said:
Doesn't it say in the old testiment that GOd will send his son? Or something like that?
No. It's not written there and it's in the complete opposite to the words of G-d in the Torah.

This fantasy as if a woman was preganat from "holy spirit" is idolatry, it's paganism. And the story as if one man took all the sins of the humans is more bigger idolatry, G-d doesn't love human sacrificings, every human is responsilbe to his own actions and his own sins, and there is no such thing as "sinless people", G-d commanded the Jews to fast on Yom Kippur so that he could forgive their sins, each human makes sins, nobody perfect, even great Rabbis make sins.

BTW, I don't know what sin is. The Hebrew word is Chet, which comes from the word: Hachtaah. Hachtaah is when you miss the target. If you are making Chataaim then you miss the main essence of your existence.

The Christian changed one sentence of Isiah. Isiah said that "the young woman is pregnant" and the Christians changed it to "the virgin is pregnant".

G-d said that the Torah shouldn't be changed:

Deuteronomy Chapter 4:1-2

And now, O Israel, hearken unto the statutes and unto the ordinances, which I teach you, to do them; that ye may live, and go in and possess the land which the LORD, the God of your fathers, giveth you. Ye shall not add unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish from it, that ye may keep the commandments of the LORD your God which I command you.

Originally posted by Lammy Seems a bit harsh to kill them all? What about David Icke FFS? Actually...
If they do these kind of things then these are very dangerous things.

You know what is behind of idolatry?

G-d created this world and he gave laws of behaviour to the humans. He told not to kill, he told not to do incest, he told not to do homosexuality - all these things are bad ones and they cause disasters to the ones who make them and to the community.

But humans have a bad inclination, so what do they do?

They like to change the laws so they create and invent idols to themselves and also invent new laws as if these idols gave them (and these idols have shapes cause nobody can see G-d and G-d has no image) and then their idols "allow" them to do all these negative things.

The 400 Jews who were killed by Elijah were these kind of idolaters, a community can't stand these kind of evil people and anyway, if G-d commands to kill them then G-d knows what he is talking about.

David Ish Krayot is a person that mentioned in the NT. as much as many other stories. The last book in the Jewish Tanach is the book of the prophet Malachi, and it was written 2300 years ago, then the Tanach was sealed.

Jews don't believe to the things that are written in the NT, we don't know who is Judah Ish Krayot and we don't belive in the other stories in the NT, so it doesn't interest us.

Buba

Banned
Mar 3, 2007
Israel
Les Biehn said:
Was Adam the first Jew then?
How could he be a Jew? A Jew is someone who belongs to Judah tribe.

Adam recieved 6 laws from G-d, and you can read it in this British website:

In the Talmud Non-Jews are referred to as Bnei Noach (since all mankind are descended from the Biblical Patriarch Noah). Mankind was commanded to keep six Mitzvot (laws) from the time of Adam and seven from the time of Noah, before Abraham and the Jewish nation were born. Although the 613 Mitzvot of the Torah superseded these Seven Mitzvot for the Jewish nation, these Mitzvot remain binding to Bnei Noach today. Therefore on Judgment Day, G-d will judge all gentiles according to these 7 laws, and not the 10 commandments (which were commanded to the House of Israel only), to see whether they merit a place in the world to come.
http://www.noachide.org.uk/html/seven_laws.html

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
When you say:

Buba said:
No. It's not written there and it's in the complete opposite to the words of G-d in the Torah.

This fantasy as if a woman was preganat from "holy spirit" is idolatry, it's paganism. And the story as if one man took all the sins of the humans is more bigger idolatry, G-d doesn't love human sacrificings, every human is responsilbe to his own actions and his own sins, and there is no such thing as "sinless people", G-d commanded the Jews to fast on Yom Kippur so that he could forgive their sins, each human makes sins, nobody perfect, even great Rabbis make sins.

BTW, I don't know what sin is. The Hebrew word is Chet, which comes from the word: Hachtaah. Hachtaah is when you miss the target. If you are making Chataaim then you miss the main essence of your existence.

The Christian changed one sentence of Isiah. Isiah said that "the young woman is pregnant" and the Christians changed it to "the virgin is pregnant".

G-d said that the Torah shouldn't be changed:

Deuteronomy Chapter 4:1-2

If they do these kind of things then these are very dangerous things.

You know what is behind of idolatry?

G-d created this world and he gave laws of behaviour to the humans. He told not to kill, he told not to do incest, he told not to do homosexuality - all these things are bad ones and they cause disasters to the ones who make them and to the community.

But humans have a bad inclination, so what do they do?

They like to change the laws so they create and invent idols to themselves and also invent new laws as if these idols gave them (and these idols have shapes cause nobody can see G-d and G-d has no image) and then their idols "allow" them to do all these negative things.

The 400 Jews who were killed by Elijah were these kind of idolaters, a community can't stand these kind of evil people and anyway, if G-d commands to kill them then G-d knows what he is talking about.

David Ish Krayot is a person that mentioned in the NT. as much as many other stories. The last book in the Jewish Tanach is the book of the prophet Malachi, and it was written 2300 years ago, then the Tanach was sealed.

Jews don't believe to the things that are written in the NT, we don't know who is Judah Ish Krayot and we don't belive in the other stories in the NT, so it doesn't interest us.

I presume you mean:
Buba said:

:rolleyes:

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Not much of a crossword clue is it:

1 across (3 letters)

clue: omnipotent existential being or polyanthromorphic deity

G_D

Last edited:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Buzzer said:
Not much of a crossword clue is it:

1 across (3 letters)

clue: omnipotent existential being or polyanthromorphic deity

G_D
When will you tell us the answer?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Man of Harveys said:
When will you tell us the answer?
And sorry BUBBLE, but that underscore i.e. "_" represents a single character, not 8 paragraphs. So no, I doubt you'll get the answer.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Simster said:
And sorry BUBBLE, but that underscore i.e. "_" represents a single character, not 8 paragraphs. So no, I doubt you'll get the answer.

??? - me no understand?

edit - ah, you mean our prosaic and literal zealot friend.

I get the feeling Buba has only just discovered the internet.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here