Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A world without America

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
When we lived in South Africa, we had an RE Teacher who used to write G-D. as does Buda ( or whatever his/her name is)

She belonged to an orthadox jewish group.

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
I thought Islam and Judaism was basically the same thing and that the Jews were a type of Arab?

???

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
they are all decended from abraham

abrahams wife was barren...she said take a mistress..he took a black slave girl...had baby.....miraculously wife them gets not barren..has baby of abrahams...announced as true heir = judeaism.....baby with mistress outcast. goes away and founds Islam.....

potted history brought to you by " tellithowitisin5easyinstallments" Enterprises.

Buba

Banned
Mar 3, 2007
Israel
Dave the Gaffer said:

abrahams wife was barren...she said take a mistress..he took a black slave girl...had baby.....miraculously wife them gets not barren..has baby of abrahams...announced as true heir = judeaism.....baby with mistress outcast. goes away and founds Islam.....

potted history brought to you by " tellithowitisin5easyinstallments" Enterprises.
Abraham wasn't Jewish, nor his children were. They followed the 7 laws of Noach.

The children of Jacob (Israel) who were taken out of the slavery in Egypt and got the 613 commandemnts were Jews, Jews are children of Judah.

The Arabs are mainly the decsendants of Ishmael, and they should follow the 7 laws of Noach. Muhamad was also a Noachide and he should also follow the 7 laws but he chosed to invent a religion and to force it by the sword on his Arab tribes in order to unite them.

In the future, there will be no more religions, those gentiles/Noachides who been raised as Muslims/Christians/Budahists/etc will abandon their invented religions that they invented to themselves (and that they spread by violence) and will return to follow the 7 laws.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Buba said:
Where have I expressed racist ocmments against other races?

Another blood libel from the likes of NMH!

he wasnt referring to you...he was referring to my post about Abraham takinga black servant girl as a mistress and abandoning her and her son.

Chill bro

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Buba said:

In the future, there will be no more religions, those gentiles/Noachides who been raised as Muslims/Christians/Budahists/etc will abandon their invented religions that they invented to themselves (and that they spread by violence) and will return to follow the 7 laws.

:jester:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Buba said:
Where have I expressed racist ocmments against other races?

Another blood libel from the likes of NMH!

I thought you had left?

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
quickest unflounce EVER - Garth, Dave: take note.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
So Buba...whilst you are here....how do you explain dinosaurs then?

they dont appear in any bit of the Bible I read

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Man of Harveys said:
quickest unflounce EVER - Garth, Dave: take note.

having a go at me again....RIGHT I AM f***ing WELL OFF

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
Dave the Gaffer said:

Not sure about tellithowitisin5easyinstallments Enterprises. They sound a bit suspect to me. Hagar was Egyptian, not sure that makes her 'black.'

Not sure about the 'goes away and founds Islam' bit either, since Mohammed wasn't born until 570AD. But I know what you're saying. . .

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Dave the Gaffer said:
having a go at me again....RIGHT I AM f***ing WELL OFF
:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :bigwave: :kiss:

Buba

Banned
Mar 3, 2007
Israel
Dave the Gaffer said:
he wasnt referring to you...he was referring to my post about Abraham takinga black servant girl as a mistress and abandoning her and her son.

Chill bro
She (Hagar) wasn't black, nor was she his mistress and he didn't abandoned her child, his wife told him to mate with Hagar who wasn't his mistress but his wife's handmaid because she (his wife) was restrained from bearing a child, and then, after Abraham mated with her and when the child was born, she started to despise his wife and his wife didn't like that and Hagar rans away, anyway, later on she came back, and then his wife could have a child and Isaac was born, anyway, G-d said to Abraham that Ishmael will be:

And he shall be a wild ass of a man: his hand shall be against every man, and every man's hand against him; and he shall dwell in the face of all his brethren.'

The covenant was between G-d and the children of Jacob who later on, G-d changed his name to Israel (from the Hebrew word: Lisrot, to struggle, El is G-d, Jacob fought with G-d's messenger all the night)

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I knew a teacher who used to write G-D

anyway...where in teh bible is the dinosaurs

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here