Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A world without America

Buba

Banned
Mar 3, 2007
Israel
NMH said:
Look Buba, you ARE some kind of a zealot, and a prime eample of why there is conflict over in the middle east.

If EVERY nationality started ranting about how some ancient history of their far far ancestors is suddenly theirs to reclaim - and screw the people already there because if they don't LEAVE they will KILL them - then things would get very messy.

And the only FACT is that you cannot live in harmony, ever, while you go out of your way to make sure your lot are ethnically cleaning - when it has been proved that all humans originally came from deepest Africa - and you lot (and your neighbours) have made up some bizarre reasons why you are 'special', chosen, righteous, and etc. Well then, CONFLICT COMES WITH THE TERRITORY.

Well enjoy your specialness, have a great time arguing with your neighbours and don't bother us about it - keep it in that nice little wonderland of sand that you call home.

I fail to see WHY you press this plea forward that 'the nasty men' are all oppressing YOU and that's why you are oppressing THEM. If that's what YOU were 'chosen' to live like, then why do you need everyone else to be bothered with it?
Here are the things that your Arab friends are being taught about the filthy Jews:

Annihiliation Of Jews On Judgment Day

Pure Jew Hate On Palestinian AUTHORITY TV

PA Sermon: Muhammad Warned of the Inherent Evil of Jews

UAE Professor Says Jews in One Place for Easy Killing

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Buba can I kindly suggest you waste your cut and paste efforts on some other board?

Unless you have anything to add about Wilkins?

Buba

Banned
Mar 3, 2007
Israel
Southover Street Seagull said:
I didn't ask if you had a copy of the Tanach, I asked if you had the original copy, the first one. the one that God help write. If you have the original/first one then maybe we can compare it to all the other copies in the world, then you can prove to me it hasn't been altered.
There wasn't only one copy, as I've said before, Moses wrote couple of them, he gave each tribe (of the 12) a copy and there was also a copy inside of the arc of the covenant.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Buba said:
There wasn't only one copy, as I've said before, Moses wrote couple of them, he gave each tribe (of the 12) a copy and there was also a copy inside of the arc of the covenant.

Thats just bullshit, I've seen Raiders of the Lost Ark and that weren't no book that came out of it.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Buba said:

He must have had a lot of time on his hands. Truly amazing that he managed to squeeze in the parting of the red sea!

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
Buba said:
When your great great grandfather gave you a property in legacy and you have the document that proves that you are the owner of that land - if there will pass 1000 years from now, how would you feel if some criminals will come and kick you out of your land by saying: "We don't believe in this 1000 years old text of yours"?

I have to say this is quite my favourite post for a long time on NSC. If anyone wants to illustrate why this world is such a dangerous place - just point them in the direction of Buba.

Huba-Buba.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Buba said:
That's the problem with people like you - they think that movies are reality, next Yeshiva boys will go to see movies instead of learning in Yeshivas. :clap: :clap: :clap:

You're on a wind up aren't you. You have to be.

Firstly it was a joke and what do you know about people like me, your the one thats been spouting your beliefs all over this thread so I think I have a far better idea of what type of person you are than visa versa.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Question for ANYONE OTHER THAN BUBA: what are Yeshivas?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here