Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A world without America

Shizuoka Dolphin

NSC M0DERATOR
Jul 8, 2003
N/A
Buba said:
What do you mean by saying "normal houses"?

"Normal houses" where? In London? In New York? It's not their houses!

Israel is the house of the Jews.

All the 70 nations in the world have rights to live in their own lands? So are the Jews!

As you read in the article that I provdied, Jews in UK feel like strangers, no wonder why, it's not thier house, no wonder why most of the Jews in UK are leaving UK:

The thing about posting huge tracts of cut and pasted articles is that well... noone bothers to read it. :)

Hunting 784561

Jul 8, 2003
Blimey O'Reilly....

I havent seen such long, boring posts and that many links since the late great departed London Irish.

and he really did know how to bore for his country....

Look Buba, you ARE some kind of a zealot, and a prime eample of why there is conflict over in the middle east.

If EVERY nationality started ranting about how some ancient history of their far far ancestors is suddenly theirs to reclaim - and screw the people already there because if they don't LEAVE they will KILL them - then things would get very messy.

And the only FACT is that you cannot live in harmony, ever, while you go out of your way to make sure your lot are ethnically cleaning - when it has been proved that all humans originally came from deepest Africa - and you lot (and your neighbours) have made up some bizarre reasons why you are 'special', chosen, righteous, and etc. Well then, CONFLICT COMES WITH THE TERRITORY.

Well enjoy your specialness, have a great time arguing with your neighbours and don't bother us about it - keep it in that nice little wonderland of sand that you call home.

I fail to see WHY you press this plea forward that 'the nasty men' are all oppressing YOU and that's why you are oppressing THEM. If that's what YOU were 'chosen' to live like, then why do you need everyone else to be bothered with it?

Tom Hark said:
Piece of crap

"BritainAndAmerica.com is a site opposing anti-americanism, supporting stronger friendship between Britain and the USA, and broadly endorsing the Republican leadership of the USA. In February 2007, its ad 'A World Without America' [1] attracted over 150,000 views on Youtube as well as more than 3,500 comments and dozens of video responses. The ad posits a world without America, and suggests that without the US, France would have been a Soviet state, Israel would have been destroyed and defeated, while the world would be suffering greater disease, poverty and hunger without US food aid and medical advances."

Sounds like the way forward:lolol:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Officially the most f***ed up thread ever. That Buba guy is off the f***ing chart.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
I know a fit as Jewish girl who takes it up the arse. Sounds British to me.

Attachments

• jews 4 britain.jpg
    jews 4 britain.jpg
    231.3 KB · Views: 156
Last edited:

Yoda

English & European
NMH said:
Look Buba, you ARE some kind of a zealot, and a prime eample of why there is conflict over in the middle east.

If EVERY nationality started ranting about how some ancient history of their far far ancestors is suddenly theirs to reclaim - and screw the people already there because if they don't LEAVE they will KILL them - then things would get very messy.

And the only FACT is that you cannot live in harmony, ever, while you go out of your way to make sure your lot are ethnically cleaning - when it has been proved that all humans originally came from deepest Africa - and you lot (and your neighbours) have made up some bizarre reasons why you are 'special', chosen, righteous, and etc. Well then, CONFLICT COMES WITH THE TERRITORY.

Well enjoy your specialness, have a great time arguing with your neighbours and don't bother us about it - keep it in that nice little wonderland of sand that you call home.

I fail to see WHY you press this plea forward that 'the nasty men' are all oppressing YOU and that's why you are oppressing THEM. If that's what YOU were 'chosen' to live like, then why do you need everyone else to be bothered with it?

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Shall we give half of Poland back to Germany as that once was their land? ???

Buba

Banned
Mar 3, 2007
Israel
Southover Street Seagull said:
I am a Catholic mate and won't be following any Jewish laws. The laws that I follow are the laws that are laid down in the country that I was born and bred in, the UK.
I wasn't talking about the gentiles bible either I was talking about the The Tanach. And I wasn't talking about translating it either, I mantain that people throughout the ages have added and taken away bits of the original Tanach.
By the way have you got the original copy of the Tanach so you can prove to me it hasn't been changed?
Also you still haven't answered my question about the World being built in seven days, do you think that is true?
Of course I have the copy of the Tanach, and it wasn't changed.

The 5 books of the Torah haven't been changed, nor added, nor editted, they were received 3300 years ago and are passed from a generation to a genretaion, there is a commadment by G-d not to change even one word of it, a whole Jewish nation can prove that it wasn't changed at all, if you go to every synagogue in every country in the world you will find a book of Torah written in HEBREW and this is the version for 3300 years. Nobody would let to change it in the 3300 years.

Regarding the other books in the Tanach - they were written by the Jewish prophets, G-d is saying in the Torah that there will be in the future prophets that will speak his words, and the most important thing is that he gave orders how to identify a true prophet who says the truth and how to identify a false prophet. The prophets are saying the words of G-d regarding critisizing of the nation and rebuke.

In this next chapter, G-d commands not to listen to a false prophet cause he lies and he should be killed:
http://www.mechon-mamre.org/p/pt/pt0513.htm

Elijah the prophet slauhghtered 400 false Jewish prophets by this commandment:

And Elijah said unto them: 'Take the prophets of Baal; let not one of them escape.' And they took them; and Elijah brought them down to the brook Kishon, and slew them there.
http://www.mechon-mamre.org/p/pt/pt09a18.htm

Regarding your question about the creation of the world in 7 days, I'm sorry cause I probably didn't see it in the first time so I'll answer you now: If you were in Jewish weddings you probably heard the Rabbi is saying that today is 5767 years since the creation but you must understand one thing: The Jews begin the count not from the first day of creation but from the 6th day when first Adam was created, Adam was created in the 6th day and this is the first day of the count, so it goes that the count is since the 6th day of the creation, now regarding the creation of the world in 6 days (6, not 7), these days weren't the same days like today, G-d comprassed millions of years into each single day, this is what the Midrash and the Kabbalah are saying - here is another proof that you can't learn the Jewish holy books by not learning it from the great Rabbis and their scholar students.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Sadly Buba's views are exactly the reason why Jews find themselves ostracised in every country they live in. I lived down the hall from a Jewish lady in New York, who was rude , concieted and believed she was a better human being than anyone else in the building (40 floors and 5 apartments per floor). She died a few weeks before I left, she was dead for 3 days before her cleaner found her. However her opinion, which is shared by many Jews, made it impossible for her to intergrate, or for me to say that she may have been a grand old dame, or even just a nice person.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Buba said:
.....today is 5767 years since the creation but you must understand one thing: The Jews begin the count not from the first day of creation but from the 6th day when first Adam was created, Adam was created in the 6th day and this is the first day of the count.....

Are you denying that Dinosaurs existed!? :angry:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Barrel of Fun said:
Are you denying that Dinosaurs existed!? :angry:
When he mentions Adam, does he mean Adam el-Abd?

Buba said:
Of course I have the copy of the Tanach, and it wasn't changed.

The 5 books of the Torah haven't been changed, nor added, nor editted, they were received 3300 years ago and are passed from a generation to a genretaion, there is a commadment by G-d not to change even one word of it, a whole Jewish nation can prove that it wasn't changed at all, if you go to every synagogue in every country in the world you will find a book of Torah written in HEBREW and this is the version for 3300 years. Nobody would let to change it in the 3300 years.

Regarding the other books in the Tanach - they were written by the Jewish prophets, G-d is saying in the Torah that there will be in the future prophets that will speak his words, and the most important thing is that he gave orders how to identify a true prophet who says the truth and how to identify a false prophet. The prophets are saying the words of G-d regarding critisizing of the nation and rebuke.

In this next chapter, G-d commands not to listen to a false prophet cause he lies and he should be killed:
http://www.mechon-mamre.org/p/pt/pt0513.htm

Elijah the prophet slauhghtered 400 false Jewish prophets by this commandment:

http://www.mechon-mamre.org/p/pt/pt09a18.htm

Regarding your question about the creation of the world in 7 days, I'm sorry cause I probably didn't see it in the first time so I'll answer you now: If you were in Jewish weddings you probably heard the Rabbi is saying that today is 5767 years since the creation but you must understand one thing: The Jews begin the count not from the first day of creation but from the 6th day when first Adam was created, Adam was created in the 6th day and this is the first day of the count, so it goes that the count is since the 6th day of the creation, now regarding the creation of the world in 6 days (6, not 7), these days weren't the same days like today, G-d comprassed millions of years into each single day, this is what the Midrash and the Kabbalah are saying - here is another proof that you can't learn the Jewish holy books by not learning it from the great Rabbis and their scholar students.

I didn't ask if you had a copy of the Tanach, I asked if you had the original copy, the first one. the one that God help write. If you have the original/first one then maybe we can compare it to all the other copies in the world, then you can prove to me it hasn't been altered.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here