Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Help] A Wee Issue...

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Once had a cat that had eaten the string from a Sunday joint and ran round the kitchen with that hanging out it's arse.

Too much fiber in the diet.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
[MENTION=1200]Harry Wilson's tackle[/MENTION] is your go to for all things asparagus :thumbsup:

Roast beetroot not only turns the wee red, it turns the poo red. When I stumbled across this, idly glancing down the pan one fine morning, I swear I nearly shat myself.

There was a great comedy sketch in two parts on a show some years ago. Couple in bed, her going 'I really don't want to but I will if it makes you happy'. Sketch resumes after a bit. He's saying 'have you been eating asparagus?'

:lolol:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
What about Johnny Eck, lived to the age of 80 with no bladder, genitalia or arse. How is that even possible? To quote his Wikipedia page “Apart from having no lower half, he was otherwise completely healthy”

And not a lot of people know that he is the Eck referred to in the term "Flippin Eck".

If that's true. it was worth being on NSC tonight for that alone :thumbsup:

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
Had the pleasure of wiping my little girl’s bum the other day. Imagine my horror as I found myself confronted with a bowlful of loose, lime green stool, floating gently amidst a slimy pool of diarrhoea, equally psychedelic in colour.

I’m not lying when I say genuine panic ensued as my mind raced to work out what kind of terrible illness might be afflicting my poor daughter, until I remembered that supper the night before had consisted of lashings of my son’s bright blue birthday cake.

I’m not quite sure of the chemical reasons that blue food colouring maketh green poo, but there you go. I guess you learn something every day.

Panic over.

Remember the colour wheel. Sounds like she mixed in some yellow.

Bile + blue cake = yellow poo

Beetroot poos are the worst especially if you had some as part of a meal you don’t remember after too much wine the night before.

Talk about chateau neuf du pape Rodders...

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Asparagus really sounds like some dangerous infection or disease. "I suffer from asparagus, they doctors say it is fatal." I recommend you to adopt the Swedish word for it, "sparris", to increase the appeal of this fine vegetable.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Had the pleasure of wiping my little girl’s bum the other day. Imagine my horror as I found myself confronted with a bowlful of loose, lime green stool, floating gently amidst a slimy pool of diarrhoea, equally psychedelic in colour.

I’m not lying when I say genuine panic ensued as my mind raced to work out what kind of terrible illness might be afflicting my poor daughter, until I remembered that supper the night before had consisted of lashings of my son’s bright blue birthday cake.

I’m not quite sure of the chemical reasons that blue food colouring maketh green poo, but there you go. I guess you learn something every day.

Panic over.

I've never got over having to stick my finger up my youngest son's bum when he was a baby to pull out a bright white sausage sized poo - why was it bright white ?

** the normal poo followed seconds later ! **

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
Asparagus really sounds like some dangerous infection or disease. "I suffer from asparagus, they doctors say it is fatal." I recommend you to adopt the Swedish word for it, "sparris", to increase the appeal of this fine vegetable.

An Argentinian friend pronounces it as 'es-par-roo-gus' which I always find funny but it also sounds far better.

jonnyrovers

mostly tinpot
Aug 13, 2013
Shoreham-by-Sea
I've never got over having to stick my finger up my youngest son's bum when he was a baby to pull out a bright white sausage sized poo - why was it bright white ?

** the normal poo followed seconds later ! **

How old is your son now? is he ok? do you manage eye contact??

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
Ha ha - he's 14 and doesn't remember a thing .... unlike me ! :eek:

Jul 7, 2003
Roast beetroot not only turns the wee red, it turns the poo red. When I stumbled across this, idly glancing down the pan one fine morning, I swear I nearly shat myself.

I had this a few years ago with a beetroot and horseradish soup. Had a poo the following morning while not fully awake, saw what was in the pan and paniced. Took me a few minutes before I remembered the soup and was seriously worried for my health.

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
Once had a cat that had eaten the string from a Sunday joint and ran round the kitchen with that hanging out it's arse. No real stories about the kids that I can remember :shrug:

Once had a German shepherd, taking him out for a walk one night and he had a pooh, looking at him while I cleaned his mess up and noticed a J cloth hanging out his arse.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here