Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] A thread of albums where one side has nothing but utterly stunning tracks

Brightonfan1983

Tiny member
Jul 5, 2003
UK
Hysteria, Def Leppard. Not only is it one of the longest records on vinyl (62 mins) but all of Side A gave us Top 25 singles in the US and UK. Their induction tonight into the Hall of Fame accompanies my two fingers up at half a lifetime's worth of derision punk:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Side one of this (first 4 tracks on the link below) is a masterpiece. I was lucky enough to see them in Sheffield at the reunion gig in 2009 where they performed all of these.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3rslOW2Qkk

smillie's garden

Am I evil?
Aug 11, 2003
We GET it HWT. We REALLY do. You had a record collection back in the Eighties that was marginally less naff than that of your peers. It was a shit decade for music by any normal standards however, and you'd REALLY be doing us all a favour if you were to stop flagging your shit record collection up to the rest of us. Cheers :wave:

Careful, he'll be putting you on ignore.

smillie's garden

Am I evil?
Aug 11, 2003
I'll pipe up HWT, as I'm old enough to remember album sides. If there were any youngsters on NSC they might be scratching their heads. Side 1 of Highway to Hell by AC/DC hasn't a duff track. And this -

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here