Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Brighton] A thread full of Brighton goals - with video clips

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Absolutely no apologies for posting this for the eleventyseventh time.

Still the best goal at The Amex so far

The "commentary" on circa 50 seconds is spot on but I'm glad I had my headphones on when I watched it :lolol:

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
The "commentary" on circa 50 seconds is spot on but I'm glad I had my headphones on when I watched it :lolol:

Even without replaying I'm sure I know which two words you are referring too :lolol: I probably should have put NSFW on original post.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
It has been asked many times if there is any footage of Nels's goal at Brentford. Sadly, none has ever come to light. Might be in some London Weekend archive somewhere??

Yep, that goal Nelse scored at Griffin Park is my all time Albion fave l think. Scored a season or two tooearly for it to be recorded by either club or the media l think. Either way, l've never seen a video of it.

Ha ha :clap: yes that's the one I mean......so its Brenford fans we need to ask. I'm going to try and edit my post:dunce:

Too late:ohmy:

Please don't find it. I'm dreading it not looking/being as good as I remember it. Some things are best not repeated!

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Good thread.

I was there that day. We hadn't won away all season IIRC and might not have got an away point. The train home was absolutely mental.

We won our first away match of that season at Watford.

I got freebies off Paul McCarthy for this one. Was warned for over celebrating by the fuzz in the main stand. Seem to remember Perry Digweed was on the train back from Ipswich.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here