Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] A thread for ticketless Albion fans going to Amsterdam

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
There’s 5 of us going ticketless, 2 are my son(10) and nephew (11) looking to find a nice bar, or fanzone…. boys are super excited and hoping they will enjoy the whole experience
I assume you mean a milky bar

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Boys Will Be Boys Fighting GIF by GritTV

start ‘em early

Peacehaven Wild Kids

Jan 16, 2022
The Avenue then Maloncho

A sore point with me, when I worked as a warehouse man at Nestle’s I ended up taking them to a tribunal and the negligence, incompetence and bullying in the workplace was unbearable, there was one incident for example where an entire crate of badly stacked chocolate bars fell from a high shelf crushing my legs, as I screamed in agony “the Milky Bars are on me!” everyone just cheered ☹️

Last edited:

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
4000 going in our group without tickets we are sneaking in through Germany after meeting up with another few thousand German hard core ultras who have beef with Ajax.
Rubber mats, coats & crowd control barriers should stay away 🤣

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
Some of the numbers being bandied about are daft. We can’t sell Everton out but 12500+ are going to Amsterdam and 10,000 of them aren’t even going to the match :laugh:

Anyone that wanted to go to Marseille could have done and there were 3000 ish. The reputation put a few off and there might be a few going for a red light, cake bender but it's not 10,000 for sure.

1500 tops without tickets. Probably more like 500.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Couple of us will be on the 7.40am from Gatwick on the Thursday. No tickets, no hope of getting one, just gonna enjoy the day and the atmosphere with a wonderful (and probably very large) group of like minded ticketless Albion lovers.

Thinking we even have a 0.1% chance of getting tickets will be setting up for a disappointment so not even thinking about it!

Sticking around until Saturday afternoon, fly back, rest up for a few hours, then it's Sheffield United on the Sunday!!!
Me and Mrs Rat on that flight out

Anyone got any info on a fan zone. I asked the club and they said not to their knowledge. Would have thought it would have been a sensible thing to do

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Me and Mrs Rat on that flight out

Anyone got any info on a fan zone. I asked the club and they said not to their knowledge. Would have thought it would have been a sensible thing to do
After this thread Monday morning there will be an official club please don’t travel without a tickets to Amsterdam 😀🤣

el punal

Where did you pick these rumours? Yesterday’s copy of The Sun?

“He” is probably a lot more accurate
Of course “He” is a lot more accurate. I was quoting a rumour - may have been the Sun, or Viz , or anywhere or from some of our own fans. Take you pick. Anyway, in a couple of weeks we’ll know for sure. Good time to be an Albion fan, innit?

Sirnormangall

Sep 21, 2017
If anyone needs a lift to Gatwick early on the day of the match I have 4 spare seats in our cab. Pick up at Patcham 3am. PM me if interested

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
I am flying out solo from Bristol, I know of a number of other west country Seagulls flying out on the early flight Thurs,... I am staying at the Ibis Styles Amstel and hope to find a mixed Albion Ajax pub to watch the game....

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
There are tickets in the home end on stub hub for £139 two together.
Really depends where I guess.

Family stand, or more normal regulars area like our WSU and you'd be grand if keeping it low key, but could equally end up in a hardcore area next to fellas 10x worse than those outside Brighton station!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here