Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] A thread for those of us

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
I have faith we'll win, but I know it wont be easy and could easily go either way. :thumbsup:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I won't even be watching the game live on Sky :rant: Put in for a days holiday for Friday but today the manager told me it was too short notice , what pisses me off is the form went in on Sunday and they've only bothered to look at it 2 days before I wanted the shift off :angry:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I'm in.

We should win...

...says it all really.
I've just watched the player of the season speeches.

I'm now out.

I think I'm a smidge to confident for this thread.
I'll be back in the morning.

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
this thread is for ME...quietly confident/optimistic...but nervous on the outside!!!

I won't even be watching the game live on Sky :rant: Put in for a days holiday for Friday but today the manager told me it was too short notice , what pisses me off is the form went in on Sunday and they've only bothered to look at it 2 days before I wanted the shift off :angry:

Feck that SOG - tell 'em where to shove their job.

In respect of the games, too close to call. However, if you were asking me -

- who has the better team, squad, style of football, players, current form, fans, infrastructure, ability to survive in the Prem, long term stability, stadium etc

then the answer to all those questions is the ALBION.:bhasign:

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
Agree with this. We have the form, we have the momentum and on recent performances we *should* have too much for Wurzel's men over two legs. But it's the Play Offs, so anything can happen. Roll on Tuesday ...

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
- who has the better team, squad, style of football, players, current form, fans, infrastructure, ability to survive in the Prem, long term stability, stadium etc

then the answer to all those questions is the ALBION.:bhasign:

and of course, attendance :thumbsup:

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
I cannot see us losing.

Just as I couldn't see us losing at Selhurst in December or at the Amex last season.
In fact I am nearly as confident of victory as I was certain of defeat back in March.

Whatever the results over the next few days, I am hugely proud of the team this season.
These are wondrous times indeed.

If Palace manage to beat us, well..... They will be a very good team indeed.

Come on you super seagulls!

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Without shouting about it, I think we are the best of the 4 teams that have made the play-offs.
I believe we can win promotion, but I know things could easily go wrong, so that's why I'm not shouting it.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
I fancy putting a really big bet on Brighton to win the play-offs - haven't been able to go to any football for the last month so a big win would make up for missing out on my first visit to the new Wembley.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Good call Simster. I'm feeling optimistic & looking forward to the showdown, but I'm certainly feeling this is gonna be one helluva tight affair. I'll no doubt be extremely deflated if we don't shade it after these 2 games, but I'll get over it. Whatever happens - it's been a cracking season; & the progress we've made over the last three years has been absolutely amazing.

Anyways, here's to The Albion giving it their best shot & it being enough to give us all a big day out at Wembley. :thumbsup:

Winker

CUM ON FEEL THE NOIZE
Jul 14, 2008
The Astral Planes, man...
I wouldn't feel confident of beating Watford or Leicester over two legs so Palace are the best option for the semis. The final will be a one-off 'best team on the day' type of game, so we would have a better chance over the other two on that day.

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
I can't wait for next Tuesday! Just want to know either way. Also anyone notice how long this week is taking!

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
I can't wait for next Tuesday! Just want to know either way. Also anyone notice how long this week is taking!

this. I think the worst thing is going to be Saturday/Sunday, it's going to feel like sitting in the eye of a hurricane!

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes

Tell em that you pack double the amount of fish tomorrow to make up for having Friday off!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here