Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A thread for Palarse fans.

raba

Jun 9, 2013
Yep we got tonked. Yep my journey back to Southampton wasn't the most cheerful & yep I'll be back in my seat on Saturday to watch Arsenal demolish us.

However I knew what was going to happen this season when I renewed my season ticket. We were not ready to go up, we never stood a good chance of staying up & our squad is, in all honesty, an average mid table squad.

Of course I would love us to be challenging but I'm realistic.

I hope the Sky cameras bring you better luck next Monday chaps or I expect your board will be in meltdown akin to ours!

Yep we got tonked. Yep my journey back to Southampton wasn't the most cheerful & yep I'll be back in my seat on Saturday to watch Arsenal demolish us.

However I knew what was going to happen this season when I renewed my season ticket. We were not ready to go up, we never stood a good chance of staying up & our squad is, in all honesty, an average mid table squad.

I hope the Sky cameras bring you better luck next Monday chaps or I expect your board will be in meltdown akin to ours!

So you waited until you had got promoted to renew your ST then.

Are you one of those "Best fans in the world"?

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere

No chance. Were a team of second string players with most of the team crocked. Watford will beat us comfortably I'd say. Well played fella. At least you seem like a realist and proper fan unlike many of your lot on here.

raba

Jun 9, 2013
So you waited until you had got promoted to renew your ST then.

Are you one of those "Best fans in the world"?

Not at all. I've been a season ticket holder every season since mid 80s, not that that matters. I meant that I knew we were in for a hard ride and didn't have the 'We will easily stay up' mentality that a lot of our fans had.

raba

Jun 9, 2013
No chance. Were a team of second string players with most of the team crocked. Watford will beat us comfortably I'd say. Well played fella. At least you seem like a realist and proper fan unlike many of your lot on here.

I think you'll give it a good go Monday night, it won't be a case of men v boys as witnessed across the world last night.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside

Well done for coming on here & giving your honest & very realistic appraisal. It makes a refreshing change: particularly since Sir Nigel of Eagleshire stopped popping over this side to give us a credible alternative to the usual chavalanche of muppetry. Fair play to you. :thumbsup:

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
No complaints from me . Good for 25 minutes then two wonder goals and two bits of bad defending from corners . We did well to stay in the ground till the 80 minute tbh:) but youve got previous on that front ??? .
This is gonna be a long hard season but we are there and need to get to 12 points at least , thats my aim . All i ask is that you lot pull your fingers out , get some wins and stay up because i miss playing you ( yes , already ) :(

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here