Dec 27, 2012
a Thread for Palace fans

image.jpg
image.jpg

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
Look I know you took a beating tonight but where are you ? We can't normally keep you off this board.

essexeagle

Jul 22, 2004
Brighton 0-2 Crystal Palace. Championship Play-off Semi Final 13 May 2013.

Close Thread.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest

Close Thread.

Yes that. You know what I have thought about this long and hard and yes I would rather be losing at home 4-1 to Fulham in the prem than 3-1 to Forest in the Champ. The added bonus (if the prem amd the visits of arsenal, man utd, city etc instead of yeovil, bmuff, barnsley isnt enough) is THE MONEY to set you up for years. One good thing about barber out is he knows how to manage money it would virtually gurantee us champ football at least for the next 100 years.

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012

Close Thread.

Everyone knows you were inspired by a turd that day.

And someone had a poo in your dressing room

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Palace moron on the radio "we are the best fans in the league, but if we play like that then I won't go and watch them again" :lolol:

Fickle - as Charming once described them.

And their Ultras are getting a bit of a slagging off on the BBS.

Implosion.

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
Oh. And don't forget. It's Arsenal on Sat....there may be trouble ahead...

Yes that. You know what I have thought about this long and hard and yes I would rather be losing at home 4-1 to Fulham in the prem than 3-1 to Forest in the Champ. The added bonus (if the prem amd the visits of arsenal, man utd, city etc instead of yeovil, bmuff, barnsley isnt enough) is THE MONEY to set you up for years. One good thing about barber out is he knows how to manage money it would virtually gurantee us champ football at least for the next 100 years.

Wolves.

marshy68

Jul 10, 2011
Brighton

Close Thread.

To be fair you are completely correct - it will take a long time to get over that dark night in may. I would personally relish the opportunity to get beaten 4-1 in the premier league.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here