Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A thread about Screech

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
saved by the bell, ahhh, what a great programme that was. And out of all the marvellous cast, the most marvellous by far was screech. Actually, it was kelly kapowski but seeing as this is a screech thread he can be the marvellest(it really was kelly, though).

mani

Jul 5, 2003
brighton
there was only two reasons to watch that twat on telly.

tiffany_amber_theisson2002.jpg

elizabeth_berkley13.jpg

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
Barry Fry has quoted Screech as having a transfer value of £750,000. Shall the Albion use some of the money from the Zamora sale to buy him and twelve other actors only ever seen on daytime TV during the summer holidays?

:jester:

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
I think we should make a double swoop for Rougier and Screech, little and large halftime comedy partnership. Let's also sign Mckenzie for 800,000, come on curious he's worth more than 750.:rolleyes:

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
good post dwayne...

but what about that new signing erm I think he's called Benedict Roberts, should we extend his contract to 5 years?!?:ohmy:

Windmill

Jul 6, 2003
Tadley, Nr Reading
Why do people feel the need to copy quotes from people 1-2 posts above them when they make their own response to posts on a thread.

It beats the shit out of me.....

:(

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
can you post more of that girl mani? and whats her name?

I remember now, a school show if i'm not mistaken, screech was weird and funny.:thumbsup:

don't remember top drawer honeys with incredible tits though?

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Well Elizabeth Berkley is in "show girls" which has pride of place in my DVD collection. She gets fully naked and has a nice shagging seen to boot.

0247.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here