CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Legend..

screechandspud.jpg

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
nah met him, great bloke, very dry sense of humour and loves the English and English humour. I, too thought he was a wanker before.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
dwayne said:
nah met him, great bloke, very dry sense of humour and loves the English and English humour. I, too thought he was a wanker before.

No dwayne, that was Krispies.

dunno

Old Skool
Jul 6, 2003
At work - probably
we've got a bloke at work that we call Screech - as he looks just like him (well the same type of pubey-looking hair anyway)- big bloke about 6'2 and 15 stone - gets a bit knocky about it for some reason

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
no Krispies IS A wanker.

..You've gotta give Diamond respect, the biggest geek around, but dating some of the finest women around.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
....and I dunno if he still does it but I saw him doing standup comedy at UCLA and afterwards he just mingles at the bar...well worth going to. He was infinitely better than Richie Twatwood who I saw at Brunel with about 4 people in attendance.

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Screech has made a cameo appearance in a couple of movies lately. But I forgot their titles. He's become a bit of a cult figure now, and is milking it for all it's worth. He does stand up comedy too around the USA and takes the piss out of himself, and the character he played. Seems to be doing better than most of the ex-Saved By The Bell cast though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here