Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A thread about members who no longer appear to post on NSC

Ken Livingstone Seagull

Aug 29, 2003
Maui, Hawaii
:albion2::albion2:
It was good to see the Seagulleater here the other day.

And KLS is back!

Never been gone, M'lord. Just lurking for the most part while soaking in the wit and repartee as I sip on a mai tai in the hammock behind the humble grass hut. That and cowering in the corner as the NSC sparks fly. I have occasionally fantasized about a drive-by posting giving player ratings based on absolutely nothing and a distance of 8,500 miles, but then that would be no different from many of the other posters on 'ere :lol:

Besides, I prize my lean, mean postings-to-8-year-membership ratio, so have to keep up my slacker persona. Anyway, keep up the good work and the heavy lifting. Seriously it is truly amazing how a longtime fan living so far away can feel so informed and involved. :albion2:

I lurk, therefore I am. Aloha.:spam:
KLS

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
She was bullied out by some NSC morons which spilled over to some abuse at a BHAFC match. Probably NSC's most shameful moment for me, she is a fantastic lady with a heart of gold and offered me help as a friend when I was going through a very tough time.

That is Shameful.

Stumpy Tim

London Irish missed?? What the f***? He was the biggest tosser this board has had in the 15 years I've been posting. He ruined NSC far more than any windup merchant, and Bozza did the right thing banning him.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
London Irish missed?? What the f***? He was the biggest tosser this board has had in the 15 years I've been posting. He ruined NSC far more than any windup merchant, and Bozza did the right thing banning him.

He isn't banned?

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
what about dougdeep? not seen him posting for a while

edit, just looked, posted about 40 mins ago,

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
:albion2::albion2:

Never been gone, M'lord. Just lurking for the most part while soaking in the wit and repartee as I sip on a mai tai in the hammock behind the humble grass hut. That and cowering in the corner as the NSC sparks fly. I have occasionally fantasized about a drive-by posting giving player ratings based on absolutely nothing and a distance of 8,500 miles, but then that would be no different from many of the other posters on 'ere :lol:

Besides, I prize my lean, mean postings-to-8-year-membership ratio, so have to keep up my slacker persona. Anyway, keep up the good work and the heavy lifting. Seriously it is truly amazing how a longtime fan living so far away can feel so informed and involved. :albion2:

I lurk, therefore I am. Aloha.:spam:
KLS

I concur

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Yorkie is very religious and her posts resonanted this. But I say good for Yorkie. I know personally what a great Woman she is , with a heart of Gold.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Can I just remind everyone, that discussing members is not allowed, the thread was left alone as it seemed a resonable question and in the main stayed innocent, as the night progresses it is turning into a slagging of certain people (old members or banned as may be the case) emotions are running quite high at the moment for obvious reasons, now can i ask members to not discuss others it really is not necessary or indeed good reading.

Should you wish to discuss a member of NSC, then discuss me by all means. (as long as it is all nice comments i don't have a problem :) )

Just to confirm by the way, Yorkie is still a member on my list!!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Surely this thread should be locked up and the poster banned for starting a thread about another poster ?

Those are the NSC rules I was led to believe

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Ok Tony as long as everyone has nothing but good to say about her. There really is no other option.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

northstandnorth

THE GOLDSTONE
Oct 13, 2003
A272 at 85 mph
Can I just remind everyone, that discussing members is not allowed, the thread was left alone as it seemed a resonable question and in the main stayed innocent, as the night progresses it is turning into a slagging of certain people (old members or banned as may be the case) emotions are running quite high at the moment for obvious reasons, now can i ask members to not discuss others it really is not necessary or indeed good reading.

Should you wish to discuss a member of NSC, then discuss me by all means. (as long as it is all nice comments i don't have a problem :) )

Just to confirm by the way, Yorkie is still a member on my list!!

Bloody hitony,.moved to wales and not even the right bit.The bit with that nice club Wrexham in it,he has to go,controversially,to the south bit,the bit with the bullies from BAAAdif and swansee in it.
SPLITTER.
No wonder they made him a Mod.Come on you Rockers.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
I think we need to have a sense of perspective here. No-one hounded Yorkie off this board at all. Without elaborating, I seem to recall some incident at an away game when a (shit) player joined in with a joke at her expense. That was a bit harsh, but it is hardly reasonable to pin that on bullying NSCers. To be fair, she made no song and dance about it, she just decided NSC wasn't for her which I think is fair enough.

London Irish reaked of pomposity in every post. He literally belittled anyone who had an opposing view to his. He then tried it on Bozza who got tired of his pompous bullshit and banned him, in much the same way as he got pissed off with looney's crap "it's a mod-conspiracy" contributions every other day and banned him for a year. Them's the breaks.

And above all, THIS.

Changing the subject a little, Simster your signature is one of the funniest on here, makes me smile everytime i see it!

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Changing the subject a little, Simster your signature is one of the funniest on here, makes me smile everytime i see it!

Make no mistake. Yorkie was bullied off NSC and then it overspilled into " real life " at the Withdean when she was personally abused for her views. Now if anyone is pleased to bully a lovely Lady in her 50's have a look in the mirror.

I am not one of Yorkies close friends but lets not rewrite history to make ourselves feel better about a shameful period.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Make no mistake. Yorkie was bullied off NSC and then it overspilled into " real life " at the Withdean when she was personally abused for her views. Now if anyone is pleased to bully a lovely Lady in her 50's have a look in the mirror.

I am not one of Yorkies close friends but lets not rewrite history to make ourselves feel better about a shameful period.

Sorry mate. By changing the subject a little, i didn't intend to belittle the obvious bullying that seems to of occured on here in the past. In fact i have noticed that some people are just plain nasty to some posters who lets say have 'different' views on a variety of subjects. A prime example is the 'chemtrail' thread, which i tried to point out to a few posters they should try and have respect for others views, and not bully them with name calling etc. I gave up after a while cos some people just didn't get what i was trying to point out.

Apologies if i offended, absolutely unintentional.

Last edited:

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
I first met Yorkie at Brammall Lane about 7 years ago [and Hitony too if I recall]
AND, I saw Yorkie at Wrecsam last night .... looking fit and dandy [not fit in the teanage sense you understand]
Reckon she's more regular following the Albion than some on here

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here