A thread about members who no longer appear to post on NSC

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I thought she took offence to something posted by someone who also no longer posts on here. Or did I get that wrong?

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
She left after the culture of this board changed. Very little was done about personal abuse so she left, and we lost a fantastic poster IMO.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Still recovering from the incident with the spoon.

A from behind nighttime cuddle? Personally, i find those very relaxing. My girlfriend carries those out sometimes when we share a bed and i sleep purringly. My body in sleep mode obviously has one defence mechanism lined up to anything strange that approaches it or invades, and that's its chuffing device. I awake angrily at her screams before she explains the pwarping that caused them.

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
A from behind nighttime cuddle? Personally, i find those very relaxing. My girlfriend carries those out sometimes when we share a bed and i sleep purringly. My body in sleep mode obviously has one defence mechanism lined up to anything strange that approaches it or invades, and that's its chuffing device. I awake angrily at her screams before she explains the pwarping that caused them.

Aye. But at least we'll always have Paris.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
we have lost some good posters to abuse sadly although on the plus side we have lost some idiots too

Giving a fair but educated reply, some posters do just have their name changed and carry on, probably without anyone knowing which is fair enough, and like a pub good and bad customers alike come and go, thats life, no one stays around forever, peoples habits change as well, but we have many new members joining everyday that far outways the members that stop posting for whatever reason.

In my opinion, Yorkie was a brilliant poster and still might be :shrug:

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I'm Yorkie and so is my Wife

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Giving a fair but educated reply, some posters do just have their name changed and carry on, probably without anyone knowing which is fair enough, and like a pub good and bad customers alike come and go, thats life, no one stays around forever, peoples habits change as well, but we have many new members joining everyday that far outways the members that stop posting for whatever reason.

.....taps nose knowingly

:lolol:

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
She was bullied out by some NSC morons which spilled over to some abuse at a BHAFC match. Probably NSC's most shameful moment for me, she is a fantastic lady with a heart of gold and offered me help as a friend when I was going through a very tough time.

rool

Jul 10, 2003

If she is still posting she has changed the tone and manner of her posts I would imagine.
The same for London Irish although I see a bit of his style in Tyrone Biggums.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Yorkie and London Irish both missed...

for very different reasons I might but both I would gladly have back in place of others who have unfortunately not left us.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports