Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] A straightforward poll. Who in your opinion is in the worst position to avoid relegation.

Who is in the worst position?

• Brighton

Votes: 85 23.9%
  • Newcastle

Votes: 129 36.2%
  • Fulham

Votes: 85 23.9%
  • I dont want to think about it.

Votes: 57 16.0%

• Total voters

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
There's more than half a dozen new ones on the same theme. A new thread for each opinion. Well, not opinion, really, each different way of criticising and handwringing. As a regular and sensible poster wrote yesterday, NSC becomes unreadable after each draw or defeat.

So, sure, no problem. Discuss, share opinions. And I can share mine, too. :shrug:
It has ever been thus.

Normandy seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Orne 61 France
Fulham have got momentum, Newcastle will fluke a couple of wins. We have not nasty side or guts- got to be us now

Jeremiah

God is great
Mar 15, 2020
Hove
Fulham have got momentum, Newcastle will fluke a couple of wins. We have not nasty side or guts- got to be us now

Agree with this unfortunately. Cannot see our side turning this around , especially with long term injuries to March, Lamptey and maybe Webster.

s5.bha

Aug 3, 2003
Our play has been good just think we are mentally weak, sort that out and we will be fine....

Sent from my AGS-W09 using Tapatalk

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Albion definitely. Our run in is worse, our form is worse and our morale is shot to bits. Fulham will finish on about 35 points I think, and Newcastle probably around 34/35 as well, I can't see us getting that many.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Albion definitely. Our run in is worse, our form is worse and our morale is shot to bits. Fulham will finish on about 35 points I think, and Newcastle probably around 34/35 as well, I can't see us getting that many.

Wow. Astonishing faith in Newcastle. Where on earth do you get that from?

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
I think Newcastle as there seem to be problems behind the scenes (reports of a training ground bust up this week) which never bodes well. But if they do somehow turn it around it’s us.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I think Newcastle as there seem to be problems behind the scenes (reports of a training ground bust up this week) which never bodes well. But if they do somehow turn it around it’s us.

That and the fact they have more pressure on them and all their decent match winners are injured at present. A draw against West Brom and all of a sudden, they’re a good team according to some on here, bollox.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Fulham are now sprinting towards the line full of confidence, ourselves and Newcastle are desperately dragging ourselves towards the line with a distinct lack of an idea of what to do to arrest the current slump.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Wow. Astonishing faith in Newcastle. Where on earth do you get that from?

Is it an unfair to question why so many of our fans have such astonishing faith in our ability to survive, being that we barely score, have started leaking goals again and have mustered a paltry 5 wins all season.

Beanstalk

Apr 5, 2017
London
I think Newcastle but only because of the Fraser calling Bruce a coward thing paired with an owner who clearly doesn't give a damn.

Fully expecting Fulham to be safe on the final day with us desperately hoping they decide to turn up against Newcastle.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Fulham are in the worst position, as they are in bottom three. The fact they are playing the best football and seem to all be pulling in the same direction, suggests they wont stay there.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Matter of factly, Fulham have less points than Newcastle and a worse GD than us and have one less game to get points from. So them.
However. Fulham have played well for months now. We, on our day, are the best of the three, and have the habit of unexpected results against better teams.

Newcastle are in a mess. I feel sorry for Bruce. I actually think he is treated really unfairly by the Geordie press. They never wanted him at the club and I genuinely think they'd prefer them to be relegated if it cost him his job. That, coupled with the Ritchie/leak stuff, and the general demeanour around the club makes me think they are the ones who will go down.
They have to play 7 of the top ten in their final 11 games, plus us and Fulham. They're going to really struggle.

I wouldn't be surprised if both Burnley and a desperately out of form Saints are much closer to the drop than the media are suggesting come the final game of the season.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Is it an unfair to question why so many of our fans have such astonishing faith in our ability to survive, being that we barely score, have started leaking goals again and have mustered a paltry 5 wins all season.

It’s not an unfair but my Geordie mate believes their only chance of survival depends on entirely our bad luck; if that disappears, he believes Newcastle will too.

Yoda

English & European
FFS! If the chant sometimes aimed at us "You're French and you know you are" we ever truer, it is currently now going by some of the comments on this board lately.

aZgL32p_700b.jpg

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Don't wanna think about it right now

Bad weekend. If we lose to Southampton and Toon I'll start bricking it

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here