Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] A question for all the pro potter fans on the board

raymondo

Apr 26, 2017
Wiltshire
Very good points and sorry to read that btw... yes he’s probably had a very tough year or so... ultimately GP is determined and hopefully we’ll beat Wolves (if the game goes ahead) and things will look better for us all. I genuinely hope that’s the case :)

Cheers, Kosh. I do believe that if a couple of results go our way (a lucky win, a late draw) then confidence will improve (in self, and in the way of playing) and progress can be made step by step

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Much has been spoken here about relegation not being too much of an issue assuming we will just bounce straight back up. What is overlooked is the fact that for every West Brom, Fulham, Norwich there is a Wigan, Sunderland, Nottingham Forest etc.

I would caution those believing that relegation would not be a problem for us to be careful what you are happy to accept. There is absolutely no guarantee that we would walk the Championship and immediately return to the EPL. None at all.

None...especially as a lot of the battle-hardened experience, at that level, that got us up last time, is no longer here.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
He’s not a gambler in the traditional sense with Starlizard though - he’s not relying on the spin of a wheel or flip of a coin. He’s using a depth of quantitative analysis that allows him to identify where bookies have likely got it marginally wrong (essentially his analysts - and/or techniques - are better than those the bookies that set the odds are) and using that knowledge to make bets. There’s no luck involved.

I am sure they seized on the 100/30 against us being relegated, currently on offer, compared to Burnley at 5/2 and Newcastle at 4/1. If I was making those odds, I'm afraid I would have us a lot shorter than that.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I really hope if he stays that Potter turns it around as like all Albion fans I want us to stay up.

But a question for all the pro Potter fans

When would you call for him to be sacked if things did not improve ?

I don't know where to start really?

You have only been here 5 minutes.

Not content with your ridiculous polls, You had to know why people didn't support you?

Ethelwulf

Apr 6, 2020
West Worthing

Not content with your ridiculous polls, You had to know why people didn't support you?

ffs mate get a life we have just won 1-0 against Liverpool and you have to drag this up you sad man

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
ffs mate get a life we have just won 1-0 against Liverpool and you have to drag this up you sad man

Exactly. Go start another poll

Tokyohands

Jan 5, 2017
Tokyo
While I was staunchly Potter IN up until the end of December, the string of good results we've had has tipped me to Potter OUT.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

Excellent bounce :thumbsup:

I have enjoyed re reading this thread

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I really hope if he stays that Potter turns it around as like all Albion fans I want us to stay up.

But a question for all the pro Potter fans

When would you call for him to be sacked if things did not improve ?

Never :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here