Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] A Potter return

The Seagull

Jan 17, 2021
Can I have that guarantee in sound British pounds, please? I am happy to wager you £100 (paid to REMF) that he won't be back to manage here. For the sake of sanity let's allow the same interlude as the Mullery hiatus: 5 years (Adams was 8 but we had slumped back them and if we have slumped that bad again I won't give a shit who manages us).
He’ll be back and you’ll applaud him like the slut you and most football fans are. Ps. I only give to charity’s I want.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
After the absolute treat we're having with De Zerbi, it's going to be a bloody tough task for the manager who has to follow him.

The thought of a return to the more pedestrian Potterball has me thinking "meh", but the same applies to pretty much everyone else too
4 polls after every game and constant arguing about how good he really is can only be good for NSC traffic though.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
He’ll be back and you’ll applaud him like the slut you and most football fans are. Ps. I only give to charity’s I want.
Brave words.

Oh...hang on...???

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
ps: charities. Plural of chariddy.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Blimey harsh tone there! I'm sure you could negotiate the charity. 🤷‍♀️
I've just had a look at his past posts. For a 48 year old NSC newby, he's a gobby little shite. I'm not the first he's swung his tiny handbag at. :shrug:

Perhaps he can wind his neck in and make an effort to read the room?

I'm not terribly expectant, however.

Ban or bantz? I have my thesaurus at hand, and a PhD in vituperation. Let the games begin.

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
Potter is part of our history as a club. History is in the past.

Potter should always be in the past.

It'd be like a girlfriend who left you to jump on the hampton of a man who drives a Lamborghini and showers her with expensive gifts. Said rich man dumps her, then she sidles back up to you hoping all will be forgotten and it's all as it was.

Well... in RDZ we've found a bird with bigger tits, a smaller waist, better dressed - and she does things your ex couldn't.

Game over Graham. Thanks for the memories, but we've moved on. :thumbsup:

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
No chance.

But I do laugh at all the people panicking about RDZ leaving and 'its all downhill from here'. We had all that when potter left.

Our squad is so good I'm in two minds whether RDZ is underachieving. I think our team is better than Newcastle's. It's certainly better than Fulham or Brentford and they are both very close to us and have beaten us.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
I did not like his leaving with his team anymore than you. However his family have been the subject of horrible abuse on the web and as for Potter you only have to look at pictures of him to see what the time at Chelsea has done to him. Ok he has financial security for life but time out from the game might be a good idea. It’s not me feeling sorry for him but an observation on the consequences of his move to Chelsea.
I was chuffed when he left 🤣
Surely you know the risks associated with taking a high profile job like Chelsea no one forced him to take it. That job is for the ego fuelled alpha male manager all the things Potter isn’t as much as he tried to fit in.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
No chance.

But I do laugh at all the people panicking about RDZ leaving and 'its all downhill from here'. We had all that when potter left.

Our squad is so good I'm in two minds whether RDZ is underachieving. I think our team is better than Newcastle's. It's certainly better than Fulham or Brentford and they are both very close to us and have beaten us.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
I hope the guy takes some time out. These last few weeks must have been a nightmare for him and his family. I do wonder if he will ever contemplate a return to coach/ manager.
I’ve seen it said that he won’t take anything before the summer….. so he wouldn’t be rushing to Leicester

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Given the manner of his departure, the atmosphere would turn toxic after a couple of poor results if he came back. He would not be given the time by fans that he was when he was here. He might even have to tell us how he understood the boos, which he would get during the inevitable bad spell. :wink:

Non starter

Last edited:

ConfusedGloryHunter

He/him/his/that muppet
Jul 6, 2011
No chance.

BLASPHEMY!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here