Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A polite request to those of you that were at the Brentford game.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
I've not really picked any fights to be honest. If people really do think that then I apologise. I've re-read the thread and can't see it.

Certainly not intentionally, other than towards the red & blue remora known as cjd. He's the resident NSC 's thrush infection.

Fair enough.

Sent from my iPhone in a non-Calde world :-(

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch
Just get used to the fact that some Brighton fans just do not like Palace fans, it won't change, it is a Brighton forum!

I think I might have gathered that over the many, many years I've been registered on the various versions of NSC. :D

I find it bizarre that one or two posters on here simply cannot see beyond the fact that I support Palace, ignoring any NSC history. It doesn't matter what I post, there will be the same couple of posters arguing against whatever I posted.

Feck me, if I was to post that Brighton were odds on to win the Championship, these two would argue that I was wrong and talking bollocks.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
I think I might have gathered that over the many, many years I've been registered on the various versions of NSC. :D

I find it bizarre that one or two posters on here simply cannot see beyond the fact that I support Palace, ignoring any NSC history. It doesn't matter what I post, there will be the same couple of posters arguing against whatever I posted.

Feck me, if I was to post that Brighton were odds on to win the Championship, these two would argue that I was wrong and talking bollocks.

I would have thought it would be the same on the Palace board. I don't go on there but Brighton fans probably get dogs abuse on there?

Odds on to win the championship? you're taking the piss now lol

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch
The Palace kid came on looked a bit lively and made a couple of runs off the ball. Unfortunately (for him) Brentford were seeing out the game and were in no real mood for taking unnecessary chances. He didn't get a chance to show anything of note

Thank you.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Had they not killed off the game by that point he may have had a chance to do something. As it was he was given a very limited amount of time to see out the result rather than try anything.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here