Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A polite request to those of you that were at the Brentford game.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
To be frank not much happened in the last twenty minutes let alone the last ten ..we seemed to beplaying for the final whistle after the second went in

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch
Why come on here and ask a question like that ? You, sir are muppet

And you and your ilk are an unfortunate consequence of the modern game.

Why would I "come on here and ask a question like that?"

Probably because you guys watched the last game he's played?

Feck me, I remember when this place was about football, not utter muppetry.

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch
He means, we had probably all left the stadium by then.

Sent from my iPhone in a non-Calde world :-(

But I didn't suggest anyone did. I was interested how an academy player had performed, not just how billy big bollocks some of your fans could possibly post.

Last edited:

wallyback

Jun 22, 2011
Brighton
I seem to remember he got a bit irate with a colleague not putting the ball where he wanted it.

Nothing else

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch
To be frank not much happened in the last twenty minutes let alone the last ten ..we seemed to beplaying for the final whistle after the second went in

Thank you. Like I said earlier, it seems he didn't make any real impact when he came on.

I wasn't taking the piss, I was genuinely interested.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
And you and your ilk are an unfortunate consequence of the modern game.

Why would I "come on here and ask a question like that?"

Because you are Crystal Palace troll/prick...take your pick which one.

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch
Because you are Crystal Palace troll/prick...take your pick which one.

Whereas you are unquestionably the most boring troll on here.

Please explain how I have trolled on this thread?

No hidden agenda, I have clearly asked a relevant question after your game at the weekend. No piss take anywhere, just re-read the thread.

The only troll is you and you need either help for your juvenile bed wetting every time you think you spot a palace fan on here or a quiet word about your continuous trolling. It's pathetic and adds nothing to this forum.

Bore off you sad sack.

Last edited:

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
No hidden agenda, I have clearly asked a relevant question after your game at the weekend. No piss take anywhere, just re-read the thread.

No of course not. You are soooooooooooo interested in a player , yet you can't be bothered to go on the forum of the club he plays for, who of course would have more interest and knowlegde of. As if the opposition supporters are going to note a detailed performance of a 10 minute substitute. Really....?

You are also, soooooooooooooo interested in a player, yet you couldn't be bothered to look and see he only played for 10 minutes on Saturday.

I withdraw my comment you are either a "Palace troll/ prick....take your pick".

You are actually both a Palace troll....and a prick. Well done you.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Whooooooooooooooooooooooooooo?

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch
I guess you are quite simply incapable of reading and understanding all the posts on a thread.

Not one piss take by me whatsoever, the only mention of Brighton was that they were the team he came on and played against.

I was interested how he performed against the team you support. I have no interest whatsoever in your inane drivel.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
I was rather hoping for an honest, maybe even slightly cynical but genuine response because he was playing against you guys so I'm not sure asking the question of a Brentford fan would really work.

From the responses on here I guess he didn't make any impact in his ten minutes then.
He didn't need to make impact. No player on the pitch made impact in the last fifteen or so minutes.

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch
Thank you.

That's all I was asking for. An honest appraisal about his performance when he came on.

Why your resident human variant mad cow disease sufferer needs to make every frigging post a gladiatorial contest whatever the subject is weird.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Thank you.

That's all I was asking for. An honest appraisal about his performance when he came on.

Why your resident human variant mad cow disease sufferer needs to make every frigging post a gladiatorial contest whatever the subject is weird.

Have some manners

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
We do have some muppets on this forum.

Didn't really notice him much, not because he was bad, because the game was at the point where we had accepted it wasn't our day.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
But I didn't suggest anyone did. I was interested how an academy player had performed, not just how billy big bollocks some of your fans could possibly post.

Why are you picking so many fights? Just read the posts you like and ignore the ones you don't. This isn't the EU thread.

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch
We do have some muppets on this forum.

Didn't really notice him much, not because he was bad, because the game was at the point where we had accepted it wasn't our day.

Thanks, I appreciate that.

I think he may actually make the grade but am fully aware he is not the finished article. I didn't start this thread to troll, as anyone with half a brain can clearly see by my posts. He came on against Brighton and I was interested to see how you all thought he'd played. Knowing the - completely understandable - negative bias I'd expect, I honestly thought it would be an interesting thread.

And then your resident troll arrived.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Thanks, I appreciate that.

I think he may actually make the grade but am fully aware he is not the finished article. I didn't start this thread to troll, as anyone with half a brain can clearly see by my posts. He came on against Brighton and I was interested to see how you all thought he'd played. Knowing the - completely understandable - negative bias I'd expect, I honestly thought it would be an interesting thread.

And then your resident troll arrived.

Just get used to the fact that some Brighton fans just do not like Palace fans, it won't change, it is a Brighton forum!

I have a mate that supports Palace, he is weird though!

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch
Why are you picking so many fights? Just read the posts you like and ignore the ones you don't. This isn't the EU thread.

I've not really picked any fights to be honest. If people really do think that then I apologise. I've re-read the thread and can't see it.

Certainly not intentionally, other than towards the red & blue remora known as cjd. He's the resident NSC 's thrush infection.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here